Chapter 20

"You know Celia you really have a lot of doubt in me." Stefanzo said.

We were arguing for the very first time and I didn't like it at all .

"Even if that were true, why couldn't you just tell me where you were going? Now everything seems shady and I don't know what to believe." I sat on the couch with my face in my hands.

I know he couldn't have touched her. But what if he had thoughts to? They did separate in the weirdest way. Maybe he ceased the opportunity.

"Celia you're absolutely right I should have told you. But I didn't, I wanted to surprise you with a house you might've liked and that could've convinced you. Unfortunately ties had been crossed like this and I'm sorry."

Stefanzo said touching my arms but I yanked away.

"So now I cant trust you because you're a  liar." I said looking into his eyes.

He looked back into mine and said these words.

"Because I withhold certain information from you doesn't mean I'm a liar. Especially since you'll find out about it anyways. "

"You hooking up with your ex after she magically slips a note into your pocket doesn't seem shady to you?"

He stared off into space thinking about what I said.

"Answer this for me." I said to him.

"Yes?"

"When you went to view the house did she come on to you?" I folded my arms.

Flashback

"You know Stefanzo you have gotten finer over the years, I mean look at you! These muscles are to die for."

She continued to rub on my arms.

...." I just miss what we use to
have."

"Yea....she did." He looked down.

"And you proceeded to meetup with her in hopes to see that little girl? Stefanzo use your head! You knew what she was on from the get go yet you ignored all the signs!" I stood up mad at him.

"Didn't you ignore all the signs?" He folded his arms saying seriously.

"What?" I scoffed.

"You knew Aaron was feeling you for awhile you went out to eat with him...."

"Now wait a minute I asked you was that okay to do and you said yes so don't get mad now!" I said.

"I said yes because you were a grown woman and we weren't dating and I hoped I could trust you. Matter of fact you didnt tell me what happened ? I know he tried something ." Stefanzo snapped back at me.

"He did tell me some real seductive things in my ear ...and was touching on me. But I shut that down real fast!" I said.

He laughed and walked off some.

"So he touched you and you kept coming back to him looking for trouble?" He said.

"I was not , I just was concerned after you literally knocked this mans lights out!".

"Celia you ignored all the signs that this man was in love with you and I know you were starting to feel him too. I just didn't want to believe it."

He  cracked each of his knuckles .

"No no thats not true." I said.

"Yes it is that's why you let him kiss you and you cried back to me because you felt bad for letting him do it.