Chapter 15

I slid out of the clothes that held me in and exhaled.

It was about 1 am and we were just getting home. I had so much racing through my mind but I took into consideration what momma said.

And in waiting any longer I'm just making the situation worse.

"Stefanzo can I talk to you for a minute." I said touching his arm.

He nodded as I guided him to bedroom and shut the door locking it.

"What we got to talk about?" He asked standing clueless.

"I could tell you better if you'd sit down on the bed please. " I told him.

And without hesitation he sat down .

"You're starting to scare me a little bit." He laughed nervously.

I walked over to him and placed my hand in his as his fingers intertwined in mine. I looked him in his eyes.

"There's really no easy way to say this and although it hurts to tell you, it hurts even more to keep it in." I said.

He exhaled and his hands began getting sweaty.

"I like you alot Stefanzo and you've been a great joy in my life. I'm grateful for you everyday."

He looked at me in a way that told me to speed up and just get it out.

"When I went to the grocery store with my mother today I ran into Aaron."

Stefanzo quickly stood up and faced the corner of the wall and leaned his hands on it.

"What happened Celia?" He said firmly.

"He was causing a scene because I ignored him so I told him that we should take the conversation outside ." I said feeling the burning in my nose coming again.

"Mhm." He said.

"He was upset about the fight and I couldn't agree more, I told him that he should just move on with his life and forget about me and he projected so many feelings-he cried." I said touching on Stefanzo's lower back.

"I don't care about him shedding a tear he should've stopped messing with you." Stefanzo said getting upset.

"The point to all of this is , he grabbed me and placed me on the car and he kissed me-it happened so fast."

"What?" He slowly turned around.

"I'm so sorry Stefanzo but it happened and it was out of my control and I froze because I didn't know what to do."

"What to do? Push him away! Scream! You were out in public for God's sake you could've stopped it!" He began yelling at me.

I've never see this side of him towards me he always was gentle and sweet and defensive about me and I broke the barriers.

Tears began falling down my face.

"Stefanzo I'm sorry I'm really sorry baby."I grabbed his arm and he yanked it away.

"You liked it didn't you?"

"I-"

"DIDN'T YOU!?" he said louder.

"YES! I DID, I FELT EVERYTHING I NEVER WANTED TO FEEL ABOUT HIM. " I yelled back.

Silence filled the room

"So you love him?" He asked as a tear escaped his eye

"No I know for sure I don't love him, Stefanzo I wanted to spend the rest of my days with you." I sobbed.