Chapter 5

"I met some really good people out there. Jessica And Willow I'll have to introduce them to you."

  Renae said taking off her shoes and coat leaving them wherever they landed and then plopping down on the bed.

"Yea I'm sure they're nice. " I laid on my side flicking through worthless channels.

"You know Celia it's really good spending time with you on this trip. I really do appreciate you coming." She smiled at me.

I sat up and stared at her.

"We always do stuff together I enjoy it don't get me wrong but you never talk like this is everything alright?"

She paused and smiled closing her eyes.

"Yea girl everything is fine." She then laughed.

"Just making sure? " I laid back down.

"On another note I saw "Mr." taking  your bags in. He nearly fell trying to catch up to you." She held her stomach laughing.

"It's not my fault he's in such a rush to be a bellboy I don't get what his problem is " I got up and walked over to the table.

Hmm complementary wine? Say no more. 10 points for this resort already

I started to pop open the bottle.

"He's just trying to get to know you Celia he's not trying to marry you tonight. " she stared me down.

"And that's the thing too. I'm not trying to get to know him I am just here to enjoy myself"

"Celia." She puffed out.

"What?" I poured her a glass and handed it to her.

She grabbed it out of my hand.

"This was kind of the surprise. I told Stefanzo all about you I've shown him pics of you and he was anxious to meet you." She looked away and took a sip.

I poured me a glass of wine and took it all to the head before responding to her.

"So you knew about Stefanzo this entire time? How exactly?"

"Well since coming on this trip is a personal tradition to me I met him. He comes every year and I knew he'd be the perfect fit for my bestfriend. " she smiled.

"Really Nae? How much did you pay him?"

"Pay him?"

"Yea pay him to approach me and pretend that he has interest in me?"

"Yea you are completely off I never realised it until now."

"Excuse me?" I chuckled taken by surprised.

"I didn't pay him anything all this was his doing you act as if you are a infection. You're beautiful and smart and that's what he tells me from his mouth."

"I'm sorry its just engraved into my mind that men only like skinnier woman. "

"Well let him go prove that to you get ready for fishing. " she sat her cup down.

I stared at the clock and it was 3:43 already

"Shoot!"

I got changed my outfit and got dressed .

I stood in front of the mirror reviewing myself...

As usual it was like it was my best friend and enemy at the same time.

I grabbed my room key and Renae grabbed hers after changing into something more revealing.

We all know someone or a friend who just loves showing off their body... no matter the weather I made her wear a coat anyways.