Chapter 9

The sun was now setting and we've been on the bus for awhile.

I looked out the window watching the trees past and then open field full with horses.

I took a picture of them. I remember when dad took me horseback riding when I was just a little girl.

I smiled holding the necklace my father gave around my neck.

I looked over at Renae who was watching a movie with her headphones on.

My phone vibrated on my lap and I began smiling I just knew it was Stefanzo.

But....it was only Aaron wishing me a safe trip back home.

I rolled my eyes and replied with a mere thanks.

I then got another notification and it was my mother this time.

She told me that she and dad missed me and couldnt wait to see me at home.

I smiled and replied I missed them too honestly; and them as together .

I couldnt wait to tell them about my "little friend". I just knew how much mother would freak out.

She'd go all out and set up wedding plans for us. Little does she know this boat isn't rocking for a long time.

Yea I had feelings for him but I'm taking my time with this one.

Ok ok yes I know we kissed once....twice... maybe three times. But it was only in the heat of the moment that I had no control over. It's not like I sleeped with him anyway.  I'm grown I can do these things.

"We will now be going into a rest area for 15 minutes. Thank you for riding with the Sea hawk today." The lady said over the intercom.

The lights on the bus began to turn on as we turned into a gas station. The bus driver parked and swung opened the doors.

Renae stood up and ran out. I followed her into the gas station.

She pushed pass people and ran straight to the bathroom.  Upon walking in .

"Are you ok Renae?" I asked concerned.

"Girl I've been holding my bladder for the LONGEST I'm just glad I made it ." She said exhaling.

I started laughing and turned to look in the mirror looking at myself.

There's so much of me under this skin that people really dont see. The gentle heart I have I care so much .

Renae came out the stall and washed her hands.

"Man I can't wait to get back home." She said grabbing a paper towel to dry  her hands.

"Me too I miss my little doggy." I smiled walking out as she followed.

I went down a isle to the refrigerated section to get me some water.

Renae got her a drink as well as I went to get me a few snacks for the rest of the trip.

Me and her then waited in line to pay for out items. Upon walking up to the cashier and placing my items down he gave me a disgusted look.

"Do you really need all of this? " He asked me.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean you look like you ate enough junk."

"Don't worry about what I put in my mouth because it's my body and it doesn't have crap to do with you ,now ring my stuff up and do less talking before I reach over this counter and embarrass you in front of these customers." I snapped at him.