Chapter 1

(Edited: 11/20/19)

Connor POV

My name is Conner. It doesn't matter what my mother named me, my name is Connor. I am a boy. Maybe my genitalia doesn't say so, but my brain does, therefore I. Am. A. Boy.

"Connie! Sweetheart your dad is here to pick you up for the weekend." My mother shouted from downstairs, "Oh and wear that dress I bought you last week!"

I sigh as I went and searched my closet for that stupid, fucking dress Mom bought on a trip to the mall. I haven't told her that I am a boy yet, evert time I want to come out I remember the last time I saw my Uncle Carl. It was when he told the family about having the drag persona of Madame Carkitty. Mother gave him this disgusted look and said,

"Carl don't joke with me please, that is a new level of low for you." She had spoken so dully, almost with no emotion at all, and when my uncle hadn't confirmed it being a joke she told him, "Men aren't supposed to dress as if they are women and vice versa. I would feel better if you left so you don't ruin my beautiful baby girl, I don't want her to think it's okay for her to think she is a boy." I haven't seen Uncle Carl for a year now, but sometimes at night I watch his performances on YouTube. It's not something I would do, but I respect those men for all the time and energy they spend while doing something they enjoy.

When I found the dress in the far back corner of my closest I unwrapped my chest, put a bra on, then slipped on the dress. I stood in front of the mirror, taking in my image, my long curly dark brown hair pulled into a high ponytail by my mom, my thin feminine arms and waist covered by the long-sleeved, dark blue dress, and then finally my eyes reach my chest. My large, plump, round D-cup breasts that just hang there and get in the way. I hate it.

"Connie Rose Laudicina, why are you taking so long? Get down here." Mother screeched. I of course I love my mom, but come on,  wouldn't she give me a small break?

The answer to that, was no. As soon as I made it to the top of the stairs, Mom started to try to compliment me. When I say tried, I don't mean that she didn't like the way I looked, it's quite the opposite actually, she loves this dress to death. What I meant was she gave me those compliments that are always towards the wrong gender.

"Oh, Connie, my sweet little girl," I cringed, but she didn't notice, or she did and just ignored it, "You look absolutely beautiful, gorgeous! And lookie here it makes those big girl TaTa's pop! You will be getting looks from all those handsome boys, right Milo?" She turned to my father, who was awkwardly standing in the doorway at the time.

"I hardly think that's appropriate to say about her Sophia. Besides, she ain't even old enough to date yet, nor does she need to go looking for one. When the time comes she will meet them." He paused for a second, "I mean him. She will meet him when the time comes."

"There you go again!" Mom shouted, "Being all fucking shady. You've been this way ever sense you went to your "friends" the week before we conceived Connie!"

"Oh shut up, you have no right to yell at me! I did go to my friends for a week! And what did you do? You sat at home and drank all the fucking shit they let you but at the gas station, then threw my fucking clothes out the window you psychotic bitch!" They argued for about five minutes before I stepped in.

"Mom, Dad, please stop! Can't we just go? Didn't you say we have dinner reservations dad?" My high-pitched voice broke through their bickering.

"Yeah, I'm sorry champ," Dad said putting his hand on my head. I always loved it when he did that, when he would call me champ. It always made me feel a bit more connected with myself, but of course, it wouldn't last with Mom there.