Chapter 2

^^ Xavier Serrano aka My Baby Daddy^^

~~~~~

"So, then he dropped me off," I finished explaining to Olivia, who was now gaping like a fish.

"You guys are perfect!" she squealed and started jumping on the thick carpet. I stared at her with a monotonous expression, vividly unimpressed by her enthusiasm. I was too tired to even stop her before she fell through the glass table or hurt herself.

"You are telling me that Trey motherfucking Black was your knight in shining armor?" she asked and ran her hand through her face as if she could not believe me. I chose not to answer as I did not feel like going over it again.

She grabbed what seemed to be her 100th can of beer from the cooler making me shake my head as a disapproval.

"C'mon, Liv. It's only 1 in the afternoon." I snatched the beverage and threw in the trash can before she could take a sip.

She stomped on the floor and made her way to the living room. She crashed on the big grey couch, doing us both a favor. I covered her with a blanket and seconds after she fell into a deep slumber, uttering some incoherent things in her sleep.

As I was going to clean up the mess Olivia had made, the door bell rang. I quickly discarded all the trash before checking the door.

I opened the door and saw an unfamiliar blonde boy standing there with a smile on his face. My eyes moved to the person who was beside him and it didn't take me more than a millisecond to recognize him. He had the same dark brown hair from the night before, which was now messed up.

"Hey!" Trey greeted me with his radiant smile. "How are you?"

"I-I'm fine," I replied awkwardly while scratching my arm. "Um, thanks for last night."

"It's no big deal-"

"No, no! It is," I interfered. "You were of great help,"

He chuckled and scratched his neck nervously, while his friend kept on nudging him with his elbow. Trey soon got tired of it and slapped his friend's elbow away. They soon got engaged in this "eye-contact conversation" while I stood there watching them in deep confusion.

"He was wondering if you could return the favor," the blondie let out in a rush which resulted in him almost getting his brains burned by Trey's ferocious glares.

'Yeah, sure."

Blondie nudged Trey once more before he finally spoke, "You see, my uncle's recently moved in next door, and I am staying with him. He uh kicked me out 'cause broke the sink, and now I can't even go home."

"His parents left the keys with his uncle since he's a baby and can't take care of himself." Blondie started snickering and was soon joined by me.

"Come in," I welcomed them and moved aside so they could come in.

~~~~~

Trey took a seat opposite to me on the beach chair. We were by the pool because we wanted to give Daniel and Olivia some privacy. Those two had hit it off after Olivia had woken up from her sleep terribly hungover. I wasn't too shocked considering she had finished at least 20 cans of beers. Although, it was fascinating to watch her flirt while suffering from a splitting headache, I was more eager to spend some alone time with Trey. He was a very sweet person and frankly the sexiest stud I had ever met.

"I am really sorry for forcing myself on you," I started a conversation. "I was drunk and had no control over myself."

"It's okay." He leaned back in his chair and chuckled. "It's not really your fault. I mean, have you seen me?" He pointed at himself with a devilish smirk.

"You are unbelievable," I said, trying to sound offended.

"Hey! You yourself said I was hot!"

"Yeah, well, I take it back!" I folded my arms under my chest in an obstinate manner. Trey mirrored my posture and stared back at me with a flabbergasted expression.

"No take backs!"

Since I didn't have any insults left, I grumbled, "You are a narcissist."

"Whatever, I'm hungry," he huffed while looking at me with such an amused look.

I walked into the house and motioned for him to follow me.

~~~~~

"Hey guys! We are going skinny dipping in the pool!" Olivia declared loudly. Before any of us could reply, she was out the door with Daniel keenly following behind. I was thankful for the heads up before there was any awkward interaction.

Trey pulled a face at their retreating figures which made me laugh.

I opened the refrigerator to serve Trey with a slice of scrumptious chocolate cake. I crouched down to scan the stacks of food when I felt a warm hand on the small of my back. I slowly straightened up and he wrapped both his arms tightly around my waist and pulled me to his toned chest.

A small gasp left my mouth as my back made contact with his hard front. He groaned when my derriere pressed against his bulge.

He lowered his face to the side of my face and whispered, "You're sober now, so let's continue what we should've done that night."

~~~~~