Chapter 3 (for adults)

^^ Lucky Blue Smith as Daniel Whittemore^^

*those of you who are uncomfortable reading sexual parts can skip the chapters marked '(for adults)' since they are unimportant for the plot of the story.*

the full chapter has been updated. i'm sorry that it's short, i have a lot going on right now.

*another smut warning bitchesss*

~~~~~

Our lips smashed together with an urgency to satisfy our burning desires. I slightly pulled at his silky locks earning unbearably sexy groans from him which made my core clench in desperate need. His hand rested on my back firmly, while the other hand slowly moved up my arm -covering it with goosebumps on its way- and cupped my jaw.

His hand grabbed my ass cheek harshly making me gasp, allowing his tongue the entrance over which we had been battling. His dominance made me shudder as he easily took control of the fiery kiss. He expertly explored every inch of my mouth with his tongue as every part of my body lit up with a burning sensation.

I could feel him smirk against my lips, when he suddenly broke apart and said, "Let's finish what you started in your room."

~~~~~

He pushed me down onto the soft mattress as if I weighed nothing. My body weakly bounced on the bed as my mind tried to register the fact that any moment school's most popular boy was going to be inside me. I was a panting mess and giggled slightly when he feathered his fingers up my sides.

"You're ticklish," he said as he climbed on top of me, making sure not to squish me with his weight. He lowered his face onto the side of my neck and heated up my entire body by just breathing on my skin. "I'm going to use that as my advantage later."

I didn't know whether there was going to be a "later", but just hearing it from him was enough to please me. Just getting to see his sexy shirtless body was a privilege. I was damn lucky to have him fuck me later.

He removed his face from my neck and looked down at my face with dark pupils. He flashed me a joking smile before peppering my entire face with soft kisses. As he continued down my jaw to my neck, I released a long moan. I entangled my fingers in his soft curls making him growl lowly.

I was absolutely loving the attention he was giving to me. He made me feel less insecure and more confident. He didn't make me wish to have larger breasts and ass like my past sexual partners. Most of them didn't even have the patience to remove my shirt.

He tugged the bottom of my shirt but paused his actions and asked, "You want this, right?"

"Yeah," I answered breathlessly, unable to contain my impatience. "You're really sweet for asking for my consent."

He shot me a wink before swiftly pulling my shirt over my head.

~~~~~

I let out a long hot moan as Trey dragged a line with the tip of tongue along the valley between my breasts. He dragged his fingers up my sides - his nails leaving a red line behind. His movements were painfully slow and I almost could not resist the wait.

He pecked my lips before quickly flipping me on my stomach. It was insane how collected and experienced he was. His warm fingers moved to unclasp my bra making me arch my back further. As soon as he was done with my bra, I hurriedly slid it down my arms and threw it at some corner of my room. I was going to turn over to give him a view of my breasts, but he stopped me.

"What's the rush, baby?" he asked, his voice low. He pressed a kiss to my back and lifted my knees on the bed. I was in such a vulnerable position - my face between the pillows and my ass in the air- giving him all the power.