Sight

I remember when I was younger... my parents... they'd always spread hate against the LGBT+ community. They said that their love is a sin... that they are a mistake... that they shouldn't be like this.

"Sinners"

That's what they called them...

I thought it was bad just as my parents. I thought those people were sins. I looked down on their love... something that they couldn't even control.

I had friends who were like this... I learned to avoid them... I learned to hate them. I left them because my parents thought it was wrong.

"Disgusting."

They would whisper under their breaths.

People being arrested, being beaten... in Korea just for something they cannot control.

But that was before... and this is now. This is the beginning...

(A/N: IM SO SORRY IF THIS OFFENDED YOU! I show no hate to anyone in the LGBT+ community! I support people who are part of this community! So please forgive me if I offended you... I just needed to put this for story reasons!)

"Kim Taehyung!"

My eyes slowly opened, that familiar voice had a tone of sweetness but still a tone of annoyance. I groaned as my tired eyes met the brightness of possibly both of my lights and my curtains being drawn.

"What the-" my hoarse voice began, "Why is it so bright?!"

"Get up!"

My eyes met the sweet yet cross face of my mother. Her tired eyes met mine, then in a second the cold air met my warm-blanket covered body. I scramble up to find the sheets.

"You'll be late for your first day!"

My eyes darted for the clock, "First da-"

7:40 am

My eyes grew wide, "Idiot! Today is the first day of school and you're going to be late-"

I jumped out of my bed, putting on my shoes, and hurried into the hallway, "SHI-"

"Watch your language!" My mother scolded, slapping the back of my head.

"Sorry!" I ran down to the bathroom.

My hands met the cold metal handle of the faucet. I turned the handle clockwise, and with a sudden splash I cupped the ice cold water onto my face. This successfully shocked me awake.

Time was ticking by every move that I make.

Grabbing the comb I had on the side of the sink, I nearly combed my hair. Then, ran out of the bathroom, and back into my room. My uniform was there on the side of my bed, neatly ironed.

"I guess eomma fixed my clothes before waking me up... but I guess she also lost track of time..."

I then took of my pajamas, exposing my body to more cold. Then in desperate time, I quickly pulled on my school uniform.

"TAEHYUNG!" My mom yelled, "HURRY! IT'S ALREADY 7:50!"

"Damn it!" I whispered. I rushed down the stairs and fixed up my breakfast: A piece of toast wit butter.

I grabbed my bag and opened the door to the house, "EOMMA! I'M LEAVING!"

My mother peeped her head from the kitchen, "Take care! I love you!"

I nodded and took a step outside the cool November air blew past me, sending shivers down my side. I took a breath, then began to run.

I ran down my quiet neighborhood, almost all of the students weren't appearing anymore. I was late. Late on the first day. I checked my watch on my wrist whilst running.

7:53 am

I cursed under my breath once again, I quickly picked up the pace. I could see the top of school, it was so close. I ran a mad dash to the gate, successfully arriving just in time. By about 5 minutes to be exact.

"That was close!"

I turned my head, still breathing hard.

"H-Hoseok?" I exhaled, still taking time to catch my breath.

"Yeah! Who else would it be?" Hoseok laughed, "I'm the one and only! The Greatest Person Ever!!"

I looked at Hoseok with a questionable look, "Seriously?"

"Okay.. Okay.. probably not the greatest.." Hoseok pouted, "Alright... enough talk! The student board needs you!"

Hoseok grabbed my wrist and began to run. Passing by students, and even teachers as we ran. Until, we entered the student board room.

"There you are!"

"Sorry Jin-Hyung.." I sighed, "I woke up a bit late..."

"Some excuse.", accompanied with an "ow". I look to the side to see Yoongi, confused why they had to be here.

"Anyways... what's up?" I questioned, "Why do you guys need me?"

I looked around at my 3 hyungs Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, and Min Yoongi.

"Well... there is a new First Year High School student.." Hoseok brought up, "And since you are closest to their age.. we wanted you to show him around!"

"O-oh..." I smiled, "You guys make it seem so serious!"

"Sorry..." Jin chuckled, "I guess we did over react.."

They told me that the new student was would be at the office in about twenty minutes. Hoseok and I began to walk to class, we thought it would of been better to tell the teacher in about fifteen minutes instead of waiting in the office. We sat down as the class bell rang just at 8:15. The teacher walked in and told us to turn to page 45 in our math books and began to teach.

"I wonder how they'd be like..."

A few minutes went by and it was finally time. I raised my hand to signal the teacher. The teacher nodded and continued to teach, I hurried on my way and arrived at the office in about 2 minutes.

"Um..." I knocked on the office door, "I'm here to meet the new student!

The school's secretary smiled sweetly, "He's right over here!"

I walked in the small office, my eyes moved left. Then there he was...

He looked at me with shy eyes which then quickly retreated to the ground.

I calmly walked over to him and extended my hand, "Hello! I'm the student board Historian, Kim Taehyung!"

The scarf that was covering his nose and mouth was lowered when he rose his head. His skin was pale, and his dark pupils contrasted his skin, and his cheeks were a bit chubby which gave off a youthful look. He hesitated to take my hand, but he slowly took it anyways.

"H-hello..." He almost whispered, "M-my name is Jeon Jungkook...."

Then, finally made eye contact with me.

"Thank you for volunteering to show me around..."

He gave a sweet smile, then a small grin before looking down again.

"N-no problem."

For a second, I felt my cheeks grow warm.

For a second, I felt my heart pounding.

For a second, I felt my stomach turn.

For a second, I couldn't think about anything besides him.

"Let's get going shall we?" He questioned.

"A-alright!" I responded.

Then again, my face flushed warm.

"Alright, Jungkook.."

I stared at the younger as he began to walk forward.

"Alright..."