Introductions

I walked down the cafeteria with Jungkook in hand. Time seemed to slow down again, the students seemed to fade away, and then it was just like it was me and him. Just the two of us, hand in hand. I look behind me, the younger looked up at me. He was embarrassed, due to the fact that he kept staring down. I chuckled at his cuteness-

Wait.. cuteness?

Then that's when time sped to normal. I made it to our table, where my hyungs were casually waiting at. I looked to my side again, Jungkook was looking at my hand. Noticing that I was still holding him, I quickly let go. Then my hyungs were staring at me, then at Jungkook, and back.

"So this is the famous, Jungkook that you are always talking about," Yoongi smirked, "Isn't that right, Taehyung?"

I stood there in shock, I felt my cheeks grow warm once more. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't seem to, I could feel my heart beating fast.

"Y-you t-talk about me?" I could hear Jungkook ask quietly.

"I- I don't! I-I only talked about you because they asked me about you!" I raised my voice.

Jungkook step back a little in shock, "O-oh-"

"Jeez, Taehyung!" Jin scolded, "Yoongi was just joking!"

There was a moment of silence, but finally was stopped when Hoseok brought up the question, "Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"I-uh yeah-" I stutter, "So- hyungs this is Jungkook."

All three of them extended their hands, awaiting to shake the new boy's hand. With Hoseok on the left, Yoongi in the middle, and Seokjin on the right.

I sighed awkwardly, "This is Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, and Kim Seokjin."

Jungkook spoke quietly, "I-I'm Jeon Jungkook..."

When Jin shook his hand, he grinned sweetly, "Its really nice to meet you!!"

Jungkook smiled, "Y-you too..."

Jungkook slipped onto a seat next to me, placing his lunch on the table. Just as he sat down my hyungs kept talking to him, asking questions like "where did you come from?", "what do you think about our school?", and so on and so forth.

But one question in particular caught my attention. I looked at Jungkook in curiosity, "Why did you switch schools?"

Jungkook turned to face me quickly, "I- I..."

I looked at him a bit confused, he began to fiddle with the end of his scarf again.

"I don't... want to talk about it.." Jungkook cowered behind his scarf around his neck.

Jin pat his back, "Hey.. if you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to tell us!"

Jungkook looked at Jin, "Th-thank you.."

Jin gave a sweet look, "Eheh.. no problem~"

I look at Jungkook once again..

He's too cute..

"You are so much like a mother Jin-hyung!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Jin shook his head, "Please- I'm just this because I'm the eldest! I have to take care of you guys!"

Yoongi tolled his eyes, "Shut up, Jin. You could be a wife if you wanted to. Oh- and you don't have to take care of us... it's your choice!"

"It Jin-hyung, to you idiot!" Jin growled.

I could hear Jungkook chuckle from my side, normally I would join in to defend Yoongi, but now... all I want to do is stare at him.

As the fight continued, Jungkook's laughs grew louder. The scarf covering his face slipped down again, his cheeks were growing redder thanks to his constant adorable laughter. A bit of his hair slightly covered his eye, I smiled to myself. I moved my hand to his face, and quickly brushed his hair to the side.

"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook sort-of whispered.

I could feel that my hyungs were staring at me, but I dared to leave my eyes off of the young boy. I chuckled to myself, then gave the younger a grin.

"You should keep your hair off your eyes..." I stated, "You look cuter when they're shorter..."

Jungkook looked away, and stared downwards. But before he looked away, I saw that he was blushing.

Wait- I said that out loud?!