Arrival

It's currently Saturday.

I was eating breakfast once the sudden thought came to me.

"I'm going to Taehyung's house."

I almost spit out my banana milk once I remembered the look of his face. My face grew warm as I tried to shake the thought off. I looked at the time, 10:00 am.

I quickly got off from my seat, trailing up the stairs. My entire body just wanted to run out of my seat, dash to his house, and tell him how much I love him.

I just can't

I got my backpack from the side of my bed, opening to see the contents that laid inside. I grabbed my pencil case and placed my pencil, which I took out, back into the case. I walked over to my closet and pulled out hoodie. I changed then observed my look in the mirror. A light pink hoodie, very light denim pants, and white shoes. I suddenly noticed what was missing and grabbed my beloved red scarf that rested on the top of my bed. I shrugged and pulled my white cap off of the desk which then placed it on my head. I threw my backpack on one shoulder, stepped downstairs to find my Mother working on breakfast for herself.

"Eomma..." I called.

"Oh! Jungkook..." She responded, "Be good at your friend's house... be sure to thank them. I want you to work not mess around okay?"

"I got it Eomma!" I laughed softly. I walked in the direction towards the door but before I could step outside, I turned back to face my Mother, "Are you sure you won't be lonely all by yourself here?"

"I'll be fine, Jungkook..." She smiled, "Knowing that you'll come back is all I need. I mean, this isn't the first time."

I nodded, "I love you... please be safe."

Eomma chuckled at me, "I think I should be tell you that, I love you too Jungkook."

I left and walked out the door, sighing to myself as I pulled out my phone. I looked at the address typed into the notes section of my phone, I quickly pulled up Google Maps and typed in the address. A few minutes later, I arrived at a averaged sized house. I shoved my phone in my back pocket and stared at the house in front of me.

My body started to grow warm, I just couldn't seem to walk up to the door.

It's so simple! Just knock on the door and wait for someone to open it!

But, my body just didn't budge.

Come on Jungkook! Move.

I took a large breath, my palms beginning to sweat as I walked towards the door. I don't know why I acted this way, why I am just freaking out over such small things. My hand raised toward the door, I paused again to take another breath.

Just knock!

I pulled my hand into a fist and lead it to the door but before it could even come in contact, the door was opened by a familiar face.

Kim. Freaking. Taehyung.

"Jungkook!"

He stood there in all his glory, his face bright and welcoming. Due to my short height, and yes I know I'm short!, my eyes trailed upwards to meet his gorgeo- I mean friendly face.

"T-Taehyung.." I managed to let out a squeak. My head instantly backed down, covering my mouth with my scarf. My face was swirling with warmth, it was so hot I think I could manage not to wear my hood in the middle of winter. It's just the radiance of his looks, the tone of his voice, makes him look like a god to me.

He's perfect! Absolutely perfect!

"Come in!" He smiled.

His radiant beaming could almost make me dig my grave, I just- can't with his handsomeness.

"W-would your parents m-mind?" I tried to pick up my confidence, but I still couldn't manage to speak above a slight whisper. I'm just a bit nervous, just what if his parents didn't agree for me to come over...

"My parents aren't here," He explained as he held the door with a hand, still his beautiful expression remained on his face, "They're on a trip, they always travel."

He let out a chuckle, "It's fine though, just as I don't burn the house down. Which I probably won't do anyways."

I let out a small giggle.

"Just get in already!" He begged, his hand gesturing for me to come closer, "You're freezing out here..."

I nodded in response, my heart starting to beat faster once again. The two steps I took to reach that entrance felt like they lasted hours, just the hazy heated aura that swarmed my sight made my entire body seem to move slow.

Then my eyes met his, my face growing even warmer and my heart beating like it was going to pop out of my chest. Then.. a slam.

I almost jumped in place when the sudden noise was heard, though it was only Taehyung closing the door.

"I'm still convinced you are a bunny." Taehyung repeated once again.

I looked down, embarrassed yet happy that he called my that. God, ever since I met him I've been so confused. My thoughts are never straight... literally.

He suddenly patted my back, "Let's go. We can't stand here forever..."

But we can as long as I'm with you...

I mentally slapped myself.

He guided me towards a surprisingly large living room, kindly taking my backpack from my shoulder and putting it on the ground next to the couch.

"We can work here." He offered, placing his pointer finger against the large coffee table in the middle of the rug. On one side the couch, the other two were small yet large chairs. The entire aura of the room was very cozy, I nodded a 'okay' accepting the nice space.

"I'll get my things, real quick..." Taehyung smiled as he walked towards the staircase, "Just get your stuff ready..."

Then he disappeared up the stairs. When I couldn't hear his footsteps any longer, I took the time to... well... fanboy. But then, the silence fed me thoughts, a lot of thoughts.

We are just alone. No parental supervision, no siblings, no anyone besides me and Taehyung.

I slapped my cheeks repeatedly to try and shake the thought out of my head.

"God, Jungkook, get those thoughts out of your stupid head!" I whisper-yelled to myself, my face growing warmer, "Stop thinking about that!"

I head towards my bag, opening it and taking out the contents, laying each thing out on the table. Lastly I took out my pencil case and sat down on the rug, staring at the stairs for a sign of my companion's being.

The same figure rushed down the stairs, books and a pencil in hand.

"Let's start?" He questioned, "Or should we play a bit first?"

He took out I game controller from his back, grinning mischievously.

"You play Overwatch?" He smirked.

"Y-Yeah! I do!" I suddenly had the courage to lift my volume. I took the controller from his hand, "And you should be ready to get beat-"

"Then it is on!" Taehyung responded as he turned on the console, "I don't expect to lose."

We actually have something in common..

Yeah I know this chapter is pretty bad... eheheh. It's just really cute that they always play video games together XD