Grateful

I casually stepped through the gates of the school. I was thankful that I got to school about 10 minutes early, I could try to find Jungkook at this time. 

Wait... why?

I shook my head in confusion, but I still for some reason looked for Jungkook. More and more kids began to fill the school as I traveled from class to class. Then, in the courtyard behind the school, I finally found that raven haired boy. 

"Jungkook!" 

He suddenly looked up at me, his red scarf still wrapped around his neck. His eyes immediatly trailed down and he placed his scarf over his nose and mouth. 

"T-taehyung..." He whispered softly.

My face grew warm at the sound of his voice.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked.

I still didn't know why I wanted to see him, so my face grew warmer in embarrassment. I struggled to find an answer, with that I made Jungkook very confused. He looked up at me with an adorable look on his face, even though he was confused he still looked so tiny and innocent.

"I-I just wanted to see you" I blushed, "Just to help you find your other classes and stuff..."

Jungkook responded with an 'Oh'. He stood up and grabbed his bags, "We should go... right?"

As he stood in front of me, I suddenly remembered what happed yesterday. With that, I took a step backwards, "Y-yeah... where's your schedule again?"

He handed me a white sheet of crumpled paper. I opened it up and read the classes listed, "Alright you have Mathematics next... I'll take you there."

Once I began to walk, I gripped Jungkook's hand tightly. With one stride, Jungkook was beginning to trail after me in a hurry. The hold I had on his palm however remained tight, the younger didn't even moved his hand.

Once arriving at the front of the Math Class, I let go of Jungkook's hand and returned his schedule to him, "I'll met you here after class, just wait for me... okay?"

Jungkook nodded shyly, but his eyes never left mine. He whispered something but I didn't hear it, I asked to repeat what he said.

"I-it's nothing..." The raven haired boy responded, "I- uh- tried to- never mind..."

"Don't apologize, Kookie." I suddenly said, without noticing.

"K-kookie?!" Jungkook peeped.

"Y-yeah-" I felt my face flush, "Y-you know... I give all my friends nicknames.."

Jungkook looked away again, but his time his cheeks were seeping red. He swiped the hair away from his face, and looked back at me.

"Could I call you, Tae-Tae then?" He suddenly questioned, his black eyes meeting mine.

"Sure.." I smiled.

The bell started to ring, which almost made Jungkook jump.

"W-well..." Jungkook began to fiddle with the end of his scarf once again, "I-I gotta go... I'll see you after class... Tae-Tae ."

"See yah..." I began to walk away from 'Kookie', with sly eyes I placed my hand in the air and waved once, "Kookie~"

I turned my head around to see his reaction, his hands covered his face. When his hands retreated, a bright red tint lingered on his face.

Cute...

I walked into my History class with a wide grin on my face. I don't know, but I felt like I've accomplished something big. I walked over to my shared desk with Jin, he seemed busy. He wasn't busy with work though, he was staring at something. Actually, not just something... someone.

I looked at the direction he was staring at, there was a boy and a girl sitting next to each other. The male's name is Namjoon and the other Lisa. I had a smirk on my face, Jin possibly could like Lisa! Who knew.

"Hey Jin? Who yah looking at?" I chuckled as I slid next to him, "Lisa isn't it?"

Jin automatically turned to me, "W-what?!No!"

"Then who were you staring at then?" I responded, arms crossed on my chest.

"I-I... I was staring at Namjoon.." Jin suddenly grew quiet.

I replied with an 'okay'. I knew he was joking.. he is very shy anyways. He would never tell the truth if he were to be teased about it. He is joking.. right?

"A-anyways, Taehyung... where the heck were you?!" Jin suddenly yelled, "Hobi, Yoongi, and I were looking for you all morning!"

"I was helping Jungkook find his class, hyung!"

"You know.. your entire life has been revolving around Jungkook, that I think that you don't care about us anymore..." Jin fake pouts, "Just look at the way you stare at him.. how sweet~"

I push Jin-hyung backwards, "Shut up! I don't stare at him!"

With Jin accusing me and me refusing, I didn't notice that our teacher had walked in and all attention was drawn to us. We finally stopped when the teacher went 'ehem'.

We still went back and forth, this time whispering.

"Just give me one example of me staring at him!" I whisper-yelled.

"How about yesterday at lunch?" Jin smirked, "The entire 'you should cut your hair because you look cuter that way' thing huh?!"

My face grew hot quickly, I totally forgot about that. I forgot about everything that happened yesterday, because of that... that thing Jungkook did. I remained quiet.

"Told yah~" Jin grinned, "You owe me at least a forth of your lunch!"

"What the heck, Jin!" I growled. The worst part was that I had my favorite lunch today.

"You fought with me and you have to pay me back!" Jin laughed under his breath.

"Fine!" I hissed, "Just don't tell anyone!"