Hello!

Hello my fellow readers! I just wanted to say thank you for all support for my story.. it means a lot to me!

I also want to make a shameful little promotion... I have another TaeKook book! It is called MoonStruck! I would love it if all of you guys could check it out! Since well.. no one has really read it ahaha...

The book is fantasy related and from what I think has a very interesting story line! In this story Jungkook is a mute mystical being called a Celestial. These are beings who have magical powers and are born with ears and tails of animals. Taehyung on the other hand is a normal human who saw Jungkook in his dreams as a child.

This is the actual description:

The Child of Prophecy, a Rabbit Celestial destined to bring harmony to all Empires of the Universe, disappeared from the Celestial Realm for over tens of thousands of years. No one knowing where they'd gone.
Yet, a young Human boy had dreams where this Celestial would visit him. This left the Human to ask for the Celestial's name. The boy woke with one thing on his mind.
Jungkook.
But, when this Human, now a young man, met Jungkook in the streets of his hometown, the Human, had the most powerful being in the Universe standing in front of him.
Thus this led Jungkook to question his name.
Taehyung.
As fate pulled them together, danger did too. Jungkook became reluctant to stay with Taehyung, for he was scared that he'll be endangered because of the evil that confronted the Moon Celestial. Taehyung merely ignored the idea of it insisting that he'd stay regardless of it,

Due to the love he had in his heart.

I hope you'll enjoy the story.. please check it out! Thank you!! 사랑해! 보라해! 💜💜