Ice

Today starts with the same routine.

I carefully changed into the usual school uniform of my school. I stared at the mirror, pouting due to the plainness of the style and how I couldn't wear what I wanted like at my old school.

Today also marks the first day of November, only yesterday being October.

Still the weather hadn't changed yet, and to be honest turned for the worst. Everyday just seemed to get colder and colder.

I sighed and picked up my beloved red scarf, as it was neatly folded by the side of my bed. I wrapped it around me, hoping that it would keep me warm. Even if it was just a bit.

I headed towards my desk in which the project papers lied filled out and finished. I took the papers into my palms and hit them against the desk, hopefully aligning them, then placed them into my bag. My heart thumped against my chest as I recalled what happen, and what lead to me finishing the project. Warmth seeped into my cheeks again and I shamefully accepted it.

I know I like Kim Taehyung...

His cute box smile. His kind nature. His personality. His looks. Everything about him is just, perfect.

I made breakfast again for myself, which was a simple bowl of cereal, and ate it quickly. I rushed into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and marched on out of the house with my bag at hand. The harsh freezing wind began to blow against me as I tried to keep warm, holding my hand close to my chest.

Though the sun was out, it still felt like it was snowing.

Once the school gates were at sight, I saw a large group of girls gather around the front doors of the school.

I was confused.

Did Jin-hyung decide to use his 'Worldwide Handsome' move at them?

I walked by, not caring about what was going on. I found my way down the school's hallways to find another group of girls.

Again, I wore a confused look. I passed the girls again, to only bump into someone. My face grew warm with embarrassment as I fell to the ground, my bag flying upwards, opening, and it's contents spilling.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry.." The person I bumped into spoke. The figure bent down and began to gather my stuff together, fixing it and placing it back into my bag as I slowly stood back up. I looked forward to meet a pair of raven eyes. His hair was blonde and spread to show his forehead, his eyes were large but glazed in sorry, he brushed his hands into his hair.

I bowed lowly as a sign of apology, "I-I'm sorry.."

"You don't need to apologize, bun.." He responded as he handed my bag.

Bun?

"Th-thank you.." I whispered as I coward behind my scarf.

He smiled in response, his eyes squinting, "No problem... just be careful next time! By the way, I'm new here!"

I parted my mouth a bit.

He's new here too...

"So am I..." I responded, my soft tone slowly becoming stronger.

"The name's Park Jimin, bun..." He smirked, brushing his hand through his hair again, "It's nice to meet you!"

"J-jeon Jungkook..." I smiled, "It's nice to meet you t-too.."

He smiled again but his eyes trailed towards the watch the was wrapped around his wrist, "Class is about to start... See you later, bun~"

Jimin waved a goodbye as he walked away, the girls trailing after him. The whispers of the girls before he left were all directed towards me... I could tell. I whimpered a bit, scared about what they think. It's just that nickname he called me right away, bun. Those girls were fussing about it, just why did he have to call me by bun?

My face flushed red at the nickname, it's not common for someone to call you that...

Lunch came and I sat where Taehyung and my hyungs would sit, waiting for someone to come.

"Oi! Jungkook!"

I looked forward to see Jin-hyung rushing over to the seat in front of me.

"You saw the new kid right?!" He questioned. I nodded a 'yes' in response, "He's famous!"

I almost chocked on my kimchi ramyeon, "F-famous?"

"Yeah he is! That's Park Jimin, youngest Professional Figure Skater in Korea! He originally schooled in the United States, but he's moved back to compete in the World Figure Skating Championships for Korea's name!" Jin continued, "He is only 17 and he's won like hundreds of medals!"

I sighed, that's why there were a bunch of girls surrounding him...

Soon enough the rest of my hyungs arrived, along with Taehyung trailing behind them.

"TaeTae!" I smiled as he slid next to my seat, "How are you?"

"I'm doing fine, Kook.." He grinned, "You?"

"Same..." I giggled as he playfully rolled his eyes. His eyes glued onto mine for a couple seconds and once I noticed it I quickly looked away with warmth obvious in my cheeks. I went back to eating my ramyeon, enjoying the warmth and spice it gave off.

"Is this spot taken?"

All of the hyungs including me looked towards my right to see, Park Jimin. Jin smiled sweetly and told him that it wasn't and offered that he could sit there. As he sat down I noticed the Jimin looked at Yoongi with his expression shocked, and same with Yoongi. But, Jimin's shocked expression faltered as he looked at me, his lips curved at the ends.

"It's nice to see you again, bun!" He grinned, "You don't mind me sitting here do you?"

I shook my head, "No, no... I-I mean you are new here a-and new students have to stick together, right?!"

"Right again, bun~" He responded by ruffling my hair in a cute manner, I giggled a bit.

I looked at Taehyung, his eyes seemed enraged.

"Hey! Who said you could sit next to Kook?" He almost growled, "Who said you could come here and act like you are all close to him!? Stop calling him nicknames! We barely even know you!"

"Taehyung!" Jin snapped back, "Stop being so rude!"

Our eldest hyung turned back to Jimin, "I-I'm sorry... our historian isn't usually like this.."

Taehyung suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist, hugging me closely as he eyes Jimin.

"Yeah, Taehyung. Why don't you learn to shut up?!" Yoongi scoffed, he let out a fake laugh.

"It seems like someone here doesn't like me, hmm?" Jimin finally spoke, " Well, I'm used to it. It's just little tiger over here just doesn't seem to want to share it's prey.."

"Shut up!" Taehyung almost yelled back, "Jungkook is my responsibility and my friend! I won't just give him up!"

My heart basically dropped dead at Taehyung's words.

My responsibility?! I won't just give him up?!

I grew even more warmer as the two fought, but I still didn't want them to fight, "P-please stop fighting!"

Yoongi stood up and shoved Taehyung backwards, "Stop being a jerk, Kim."

Tae glared back at Yoongi, "Stop going into fights that aren't yours, Min."

"T-tae!" I whimpered as I didn't want Yoongi and Taehyung to continue the fight any longer, my eyes soon became glassy, "Please stop! J-jimin-hyung was just being nice to me a-and I was trying to be nice to him! He's not trying to take me away or anything!"

My crush's glare slowly turned soft as he looked at me, "Kook I-I'm sorry..."

"I-it's okay.." I responded trying to fight back the tears that wanted to fall, "J-just please say sorry to Jimin-hyung..."

At once the fight ceased and Taehyung somewhat apologized to Jimin, but the tension between them was thick. I tried to act normal but the glares that were passing me over head were clearly noticeable.

Lunch ended only a couple minutes later...