Pyrocynical X NFKRZ [1]

Roman had been going through answering instagram questions, when he came across one that had been asked a lot recently but he thought it would be better not to answer it. 'Are you and pyro still friends?'.

Now it's hard to say, a few years back they both got extremely drunk, white girl wasted. Niall was throwing himself at Roman, like a horny girlfriend. The Russian was trying not to do anything, although being completely out of it, he knew Niall would regret it in the morning. Plus, if Roman did have a chance, this wouldn't be the thing to ruin it. 

All those plans were washed down the drain when Niall kissed Roman. He was completely shocked and, having a crush on a man who just kissed you, makes you wanna do things. Example? fucking up a friendship.

They never went the full way, but Niall ended up sucking Roman off. Things have never been the same since. The morning after Roman woke up alone. He decided it would be better not to confront the boy, and the brit never got back to Roman. 

'We don't really talk anymore but hopefully we are' The Russian man sets his phone down, running a hand through his fluffy hair. "This'll get em going" he says to nobody in particular. 

A few hours pass and he gets a call. Checking the time, he groans and gets out of his bed, accepting the call not bothering to check who it was. 

"Hey Roman..." Roman rubs his eyes to see who the voice was. 

His eyes widen "N-Niall?" 

"The one and only" Roman is so excited that he finally decided to call him. Then he remembers the instagram replies. He looks back at the time and raises an eyebrow.

"Wait, why are you calling me at 4Am?" Roman hears Niall laugh slightly.

"It's only 1Am here" Mental slap. 

"Oh yeah, I forget. That's still pretty late" Roman can't stop his heart beating. 

"Anyway, I just wanted to say i'm sorry. I shouldn't have left that morning. We should've talked it out. I can't stand not talking to you because your one of the most genuine people, your funny, kind, kinda an asshole. Cute, adorable, I love everything about you and I understand if you still don't wanna talk but I really miss you" Roman is left staring at the phone, heart doing flips at the words coming out of Niall's mouth, even if they're cracking. 

"R-really? this isn't some kind of sick joke?" 

"Dead serious. It would mean the world to me if we could see each other" Roman smiles like Niall just proposed to him. 

"YEs. Oh. You have to come here though... Country laws"

"I know the laws. I can stay at yours, yeah?" 

"Of Course" It stays silent for a bit, Roman trying to take everything in.

"Oh Niall"

"Mh?" 

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have let it happen. I basically took advantage of you and it wasn't right" Roman's voice laced with sincerity.

"It's alright. Tickets are booked. I'll see you in a few days"

Roman puts on more on a smile, if possible. "Bye" With that he snuggles back into his sheets, dreaming about the British youtuber.