Cscoop X Travis

A/N - HEY IT GETS REALLY SEXUAL BTW JUST SAYIN, LIKE OUT OF NOWHERE, SORRY :DDDD 

50k bitches

this chapter is pulled from a roleplay i did awhile ago so the characters dont realy fit whats happenng and ill write a better chapter soon but here you are. (not edited)

sOrRy For The LonG cHApTer 

"Oh yeah- Before I go here's a bag of clothes that no longer fit me, I thought you might like them to wear," Amanda smiled as she dumped a trash bag varying from skirts to crop tops to thigh highs in a range of pastel and bright colours. Travis' eyes gleam at the colourful sight.

Travis gasped quietly and ran up to hug her, "I remember these, holy- thank you, thank you," The smile on his face was glowing and he immediately starts sorting through them, his face resembling that of a child at Christmas,

"God you sure are excited, I'll help you assemble some outfits. Go grab your headbands," Amanda jumped down onto his bed and dragged the bag towards her. She began picking out skirts and tops that would go together, before hitting the jackpot and pulls out a pastel pink skirt with overall straps attached, "I don't have much time, but you should put this one on,"

Travis pouts and whines nothingness as he brings the cat ears back, a grey pair on his head, standing out in his curly brown hair. "Why didn't you show me these before, we could've had a fashion show- oh... you can't tell coopey- A skirt!" Jumping on the bed, Travis grabs the pair and holds it against himself.

"Why not? Isn't he like one of your best friends? He'd probably like it," Amanda wiggles her eyebrows and laughed.

Travis chuckles nervously and shakes his head, "yeah- I uh- don't even know if he's Gay- I mean he's hinted at it I guess but like- I dunno," Travis looks down solemnly before seeing the skirt and looking up, "ah-! Before you go, lemme try this on," Travis grabs a white crop top before running into the bathroom and slips the skirt on, pulling the straps over his shoulders before returning to his sister, a light blush dusted to his cheeks.

"Yesss bitchh!" His sister clapped her hands, "You look so cute! Those cat ears are absolutely adorable and just finish the look perfectly," Amanda digs around in the pile for a moment before handing the boy a pair of white thigh highs with black stripes up top.

Travis's eyes light up, taking the socks carefully in his hands and pulling them up his legs. Standing, Travis looks at himself in the wall mirror, before turning back to Amanda, "God I wish you could stay longer,"

"Me too, I do wanna do a little makeup before I leave," Amanda pulled open her purse to rummage around for some lipstick, blush, mascara and the simple palette of eyeshadow she carried on her.

Travis scoots into the bathroom and gets dressed, walking out with the most confidence he'd had in a long time and sits on the bed in such a careful way, like when you paint your nails. The two gossip about the cute outfits and how they'd wear them around the house when they were younger, Travis fidgeting with the grey ears atop his head.

Amanda gave him pink lips, sparkly eyes and blushy cheeks and nose, as well as spritzing some perfume around him. "There ya go, now come here and give me a hug, I have to go," Amanda stood from the bed and engulfed the boy in a hug, tears pricking both their eyes as she grabs her bags and leaves out the door with a warm smile and wave.

"bye," Travis smiled and shuts his door for extra precautions. He knew cooper was out for a few hours and Carson had taken Noah out so it was safe to put on music from a speaker as loud as he wanted, blushing and doing a little twirl, Travis takes a few photos for future reference and sends one to his sister, then continues to pose and dance to music.