Cscoop X Travis

I cant seem to get my life together lmao so heres one i started writing months ago and will never finishhh

i got a kitten his name is wyatt and i love him. 

Travis sat quietly at the desk of his room, his head resting on his hand as tears slowly but surely fell from his eyes, blurry vision watching the video over and over, watching the boy he loved lock lips with a slut, hand running through her hair to grip her face, pulling the whore closer to the older male. Another hand resting on her thigh, all captured perfectly by the cameraman. 

If it wasn't for everyone and anyone, retweeting the video and tagging the boy, he would never had found out, it's not like they were dating but the teen liked to imagine. He knew it was wrong, knowing Cooper was straight but continuing to have feelings for the boy, it was normal to have feelings, even if it was for a friend. This only confirmed the tiny glimpse of hope in the back of his mind.  

Morning had finally risen, birds chirping happily and family starting to stir in the households around, Travis blinked slowly, wiping the dried tears from his face and lifting his head from the desk, glancing at the computer screen, video still playing on a loop. 

Travis grimaced, closing twitter and spinning around in his chair and looking at his cat who silently sat on his bed, "I don't know if I'm overreacting but I feel I have my reasons," Travis spoke, to his cat, "I just can't believe he'd kiss," Travis stops to think, his cat now looking at him