Joshy X Memeulous

A/N - I DONT MEAN TO BE DRAMATIC BUT JOSHY'S FACE REVEAL HAD ME IN TEARS. HES SO BEAUTIFUL JESUS CHRIST. LOOK AT HIS HAIR OMFG HIS EYES JESUS HOLY HIS EVERYTHING AHH. I CANT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH I LOVE HIS EYES.

Passing notes in class, we've all done it. In fact if you haven't done it, you missed out on a big part of childhood. 

Snickering behind the teachers back, throwing a glance to your friend and waiting for their reaction, only to laugh hysterically, smirking to the person you talk shit about behind their back. We've all been there. Whether you're in the position of the note passer or the person who's being made fun of. 

It's all fun and games.

'Did you see James this morning?  he looked sus'

'did you hear he went out with Alex?'

'no, what the fuck'

'yeah they kissed in the bathroom, i think theres proof'

'what a cock breath'

'WhaT aRe You?? A FuCKin FagGOt'

"Boys?" The eights grade teacher walks up to the boys desk, raising a brow at the note tucked under one of Georges arm.  

"Got something you'd like to share with the class?" Josh snickers and throws a shady look to James, looking back to the teacher. "Better yet, give me the note" Holding out her slender fingers, George reluctantly hands the note over, looking to Josh for his reaction, putting on a mask of confidence. 

Both boys and the entire class wait for the teachers reaction, "This is disgusting, see me after class, I'll be calling your parents". As the teacher turns away, crumbling up the note, both boys smile to each other and continue with their work.

A few days have passed, the boys are no longer sitting next to each other, deciding there was no other way to hurt James, directly was their first choice.  So with a hop in their step and no teachers in sight, the boys strut over to James, who was sitting along with his friends, Alex, Stephen and Will. 

George sticks close to Josh, being half his size, not to mention a quarter of James size. Despite being the more smaller boys of the grade, they've both built reputations for the kids you don't want to get in the way off, it's not like people adored them or wanted to be like them, they didn't have girls dripping from each side. But people didn't want to cross or be made fun of, ego's are very fragile and feelings can be hurt easily. Thats what George and Josh specialised in, breaking people down, bit by bit. 

It was the fuel to their fire, a never ending fire of hate. It had been like this since the day they met in grade 1. From pushing people off the monkey bars to forcing others to eat the sand. Locking kids in bathroom stalls and ripping up holiday specials from other kids pigeon holes. Parents from every other kid despised the parents of the two boys. 

Except both George and Josh's parents usually come a shock to other parents. Every interview everyone would still be taken back, despite it being completely ok. 

They were gay. Not for each other, but with other partners. Both boys being adopted and having being used to acting up at home. It was brought to school. 

Josh had always liked George, not in a love way, or so he thought. That was gay, and he only liked girls. 

George was more frail than Josh, despite always finding enjoyment from others failing, he still had guilt eating away at him. He'd never show Josh this side and always kept a tough act up. It was not until a few years later that he had realised how deeply he really liked Josh.