Chapter 1: New Beginnings

(^Thats Angel Starlight)
Angel's POV:

Rain falling like cats and dogs, sweat coming down my forehead draping my hair down around my face. The storm continues to rage on. Im running, then I see it again, that ball of light I saw earlier. I'm running faster, trying to catch up the ball of light. It disappears into the cave. I stand there, deciding if I dare to venture into the cave or turn around go back and try my chances with the boat. "Fuck it", I thought. As I took step inside the cave, my heart races a mile a minute for what awaits me in the cave.

As I venture deeper in the darkness, my mind races with wonders as to what awaits me in the cave. As I venture further, I pulled out my phone's flashlight to see. As I continue walking, I hear water rushing, as if a waterfall's nearby. As I near the sound of water, I see light and then there it is: The ball of light I was chasing. It seems to just sit there levitating itself, as if its waiting for something.

I walk closer to see if it was gonna move. Nothing. I looked around to see if anything else was nearby. Again nothing. I look back at the ball of light and looked closer. Its an orb of some sort. I reach out to touch it then it started ringing. A loud ringing. I woke up from crazy dream again. "Ding-damn it", I thought. Its always been like this since we moved. Always the same dream, always that same ending. I get close to touching the orb of light and I wake before I find out what happens next.

"What could it mean? Every dream has a reason behind it, so what's my reason?" I thought to myself. Just then a knock on my door. "Angel!!! Get yo ass up and get ready for school!!" yelled my mama. "Yes ma'am". I replied. I got up and got ready for my first day of my new school. I really didn't wanna go to a new school filled boujiee ass white people. But Ma got a job offering across the country and that meant we had to move.