Chapter 19: Surprises Part 4

Zane's POV:

I woke up to the sound of a running engine. I sat up looked outside. Angel's mother and Jennifer and him. I looked back at Angel, she was sound asleep. I gathered my clothes opened the window and transformed. I flew home and into my window. I always leave it open.

I went in and heard footsteps. I climbed in bed and pretended to sleep. "Señor Zane? Señor Zane? Wake up." Maria said. I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was her big pregnant belly. We've been taking it easy on her and not have her do so much. We tell her to rest but she doesn't want to. We even offered to let her stay here to take it easy. She declined.

"Oh you want to feel?" She asked and grabbed her hand and put it to her stomach. I felt a small kick. "Does it hurt?" I asked her. "No, I can barely feel it." She said. "Does your stomach hurt now that its stretched out? It looks painful." I said. She shook her head. "Come on. I make breakfast." she said and walked out the room.

One day I'll have kids with Angel. But seeing a stretched belly freaks me out. I was like that when my mom was pregnant with Zoey. Maria told me skin is very elastic and can stretch itself. It scared me. I took a shower, changed clothes and flew back to Angel's house. The window was still open. Good.

"Angel? Angel? Where are you?" I said. No answer. I looked around. Her clothes and body was gone. I heard loud music but it was loud enough to be blasting through house. I walked to the bathroom and see Angel with her mermaid tail. God its so freaky. I tapped her and she jumped. It was very funny. We got to talking and tjn I tried yo mimic what Angel normally says.

She laughed at me. She said I could with her and her friends for the day. I was excited. I went down to the car and seen him. I walked up to him. He looked at me. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Zane. Who are you?" I said. "I'm Cole. Angel's best friend." He said. "I thought Angel's best friend was that girl?" I said.

"She can have two best friends." He says then looked back at his phone. Jackass. I know right. Who pissed in his cereal? Just then to front door opens. Angel looking beautiful as ever. And that girl whose name I found out was Jennifer. She yelled out,"WAS THAT DICK GOOD ANGEL?!" I bity lop to keep from laughing.

I'm assuming she's talking about me. Angel's mom pulled up but didn't stay long. We got in the car and pulled off. Jennifer blasted music in the car. The music was foreign to me, but Angel and them knew all the words. I've never really thought expanding my music taste. The only black artist I recognized is Beyoncé.

I looked out the window at the moving trees. We pulled up to a Chuck E. Cheese. I undo my seatbelt and get out. Angel pulls me back. We get to talking and she talks me into calling my friends and having them meet us here. They showed up about 10 minutes later. Even the girls showed up, which means Trish can't be far behind. Everybody greets her.

Then Trish shows up. Her and Angel almost got into it. I noticed she moved closer to Cole. Does she like him? Is that why she invited him here? I was pissed. We walked in and got our hands stamped. Trish walks up to me. "She brought a dude. To visit her. I thought it was gonna be another girl." She said.

"I know. I did too." I said. "Forget about her baby. Where'd you go yesterday? You were gone all day?" She asked. I thought you were gonna break up with her? Not anymore. "Nowhere important." I said I kissed her. Hard. I licked her lips for her to let me in. She did. "ANGEL?!" screamed Jennifer.

We all turned to look at her. Angel was on the ground shaking like crazy. "Oh my God. Oh my God, she's having a seizure!!!" shouted Rebecca. "Angel!! Angel?! Angel just hold on!!" Said Cole. He did the procedure for a person having a seizure. "Oh my God." Said Trish. I looked down at her. She looked terrified.