Chapter 6: Big Fight

Angel's POV:

Darkness shrouds me. I feel hands touching me but I can't seem to move. I hear voices. Familiar voices. Then everything stops. I no longer hear voices. I no longer feel hands on me. Then I awaken.

"Wake up up black bitch. Can't feel pain when your conscious bitch." says Patricia, who spashs me with water. "You think just your new bitch that you can just get away with whatever you want?" said Rebecca. "No honey, that doesn't work like that here at school. See, at this school, you will learn you lesson for disrespecting our friend." said Ashley.

Oh so these bitches kidnapped me, drugged me, and now about to torture me or some shit? That's three reasons I have to turn they asses into the police. But how did I end up here? We were at the school. And how did they knock me out? I didn't feel any pain. How did we get here in the first place?

WARNING : TRIGGER AHEAD

I looked around and noticed we were in a open field. Oh don't tell me we're in the woods? I'm scared of the woods. "What, you got cotton in your ears? Well I guess you would because your a cotton picking nigger." said Patricia. This bitch gotta lot of nerve. I tried to lunge for her but realized my hands were tied up.

"Oh did you think we wouldn't tie you up sweetie? Oh you poor, simple, stupid thing." cackled Patricia, whose eyes turned red. My instincts kicked in and I looked around for something to get me out of here. "Girls, shall we?" she continued. Stacy, Rebecca, Ashley, and Patricia starting chanting.

I didn't know what they were saying, but it sounded demonic. I suddenly started feeling weary and dizzy. I looked up at them but they all changed into something completely crazy. Patricia turned into this demonic looking creature. What is she? And what the hell is happening? I thought to myself. This can't be real. I'm totally dreaming right now.

Patricia must've noticed I was staring at her too long. "I'm a succubus bitch. Take a picture. I feed off of sexual energy. By the way, did you think I didn't see the way you looked my boyfriend when I was giving him head?"

I widened my eyes as that. How did she know about that? "I felt soneone was watching us so I used my powers to have a literal little birdie keep an eye out for me. Once I got done giving MY boyfriend one helluva blowjob, I had my birdie report back on what she saw.  She saw a dumb black girl watching us. You ran off with sad look on your face. Don't know because he's not yours." She continued.