Chapter 26: Meeting With Her

Angel's POV:

I woke up to the sunlight in my face. I has a strange dream that Zane was meeting with Patricia at the Forbidden Island. Why would I dream that? I gotten my Seer sense yesterday morning. I've been feeling strange about it though. I got up and took a bath. I looked at my tail. It was more glittery than before. Stacy told me that's what happens when your pregnant. Its perfectly natural.

I dried off and brushed my teeth and got dressed. That dream kept bugging me. I looked around and saw my mama and Jenn and Cole were still sleep. I transformed into a fairy and flew to the Gruffmans' house. I get there to find them both outside on the porch. "Angel deary, how are you?" Mrs. Gruffman asked. "I'm fine, thank you." I said. "How's the twins?" Mr. Gruffman asked. "Fine. Few kicks here and there. So listen, about this Seer sense-" I started but was cut off.

"You had a vision dream Angel. Half of Seers can do that. You either have a vision while you're awake and have one when you're sleep." Mrs. Gruffman said. "But are they true? Do they really happen?" I asked. "If it doesn't happen, then you wouldn't have the vision, now would you deary?" She asked. "Now go on to the Forbidden Island, sweetheart. Your vision is gonna happen. They'll both be there." Mr. Gruffman said. "By the way Angel, stay hidden. Your scent is easy to pick up. Its good thing you showed up early. Your scent should be long gone by the time they get here." Mrs. Gruffman said.

I thanked them and walked off to the water. I dove in and swam to the cave where I first found the Great Orb and transformed.

I surfaced

I surfaced. I've haven't been here since I transformed. The cave was more beautiful than before. I looked up at the sky. I was there for an hour before I smelt Patricia's scent. Lemons. Ugh. It was another before I smelt Zane's. Popcorn. He's here. I carefully got up and exited the cave. I have to stay hidden or else they'll smell my scent. I seen Patricia and Zane. They were by the waterfalls.

I his behind some boulders. If the wind blows, I'm screwed. I was listening carefully. "What do you want Patricia? Any why are you stalking Angel?" He asked. That bitch is stalking me? "Well hello to you too. I'll tell you, if come back time baby." She said. "Not a chance." He said. "You know I'm actually surprised you showed up. I was actually looking forward cutting off Angel's stomach." She said. I looked down at my stomach. I clutched it.

"Trish you know I care about Angel so why wouldn't I show up?" He said. "I thought you actually cared about me. Guess I was wrong." She said. "Duh." He said. "You know I could have my mole just go ahead and take her black ass out." She said. Zane got quiet. "That's what I thought. Zane I just want you back baby. I miss you." She said, walking closer to him. She put her arms around his neck. He just stood there. He's actually letting her touch him? Don't worry. We'll get his ass later.