Chapter 7: Betrayed

Zane's POV:

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I knew Patricia was crazy but I think didn't she go all fucking psycho on this girl. She performing a ritual on Angel. No no no fucking no I thought to myself. She cannot do this. I looked closer and seen red flames surrounding her. I seen Hanna, Ashley, Stacy and Rebecca all in they're true form. They're trying to take Angel's life force. They're gonna kill her. Geez all of the because she embarrassed you and put you in your place Trish?

I used my powers to shoot out a red flame to put an end to this. "DAMN IT PATRICIA STOP THIS SHIT!!!" I shouted, hoping to convince her. "Stay out of this Zane. She needs to learn her lesson." she shouted. Guess not. I super speeded my way over to Angel.

I used my powers toward Angel protecting her. My powers alone aren't enough when Trish is using the girls to help her. I managed to stop them for now. They stopped chanting and the flames surrounding her disappeared. She started falling. Damn it I don't have my telekinesis powers yet. I can't save her.

If I catch her, Trish will have more of a reason to kill her, if I let her hit the ground, she's gone die and I don't want that to happen. God help me. As if He heard my prayer, Angel started hovering. But that is impossible. She's human. Humans can't do magic.

"Are we late to the party guys?" said a voice. I recognized it. I looked at Noah and saw him using his telekinesis powers to hover Angel. Lucky bastard. "Yeah, school was no fun. I wanna be where all the action is." said Charles. "Charles!!" screamed Angel. Wait why she calling him and not me? Does it matter brain?

Hell yeah it matters. Its should be my name that she should be screaming. I blushed at my own mini me. Charles looked up at her. Does he have lust in his eyes? "You can put her down now Noah." He said. Noah gently lowered her down til her feet touched the ground.

She ran right to Charles. Why is she running to him? Does it fucking matter brain? Of course it matters. You wanna be with her and not that Ice Bitch. I rolled my eyes. "She is even more stunning up close." muttered Edwin. I shot my head up & growled at him loud enough for him to hear but low enough so she don't. Why am I getting jealous?