One

Jahseh

"Morning Jah" my older brother says as we get up for school. I always sleep in his bed because I like cuddling. "Morning Stokeley Pokeley." I smile and get out of bed, walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

I heard the bathroom door open. It was normal for Stokeley to come in and get ready while I was in the shower. I turned the water off and stepped out the shower, grabbing my towel and wiping my body off.

"You're skin looks glowy today Jah" Stokeley said as I finally wrapped the towel around my waist. "I know" I smiled, walking into my room. I dropped my towel and bent over to get my boxers out of the bottom drawer.

Stokeley and I are very close. We see each other naked a lot, we've been in the same room while masturbating, we are just very close. I never close my door, he never closes his. Our mom thinks we are adorable.

I felt a presence behind me as I bent over. I turned to see Stokeley, he was holding a basket of clothes. "Here, I did laundry. These are yours" he set it down before walking out. I smiled and put my boxers on, picking out a cute outfit.

Once dressed I walked into Stokeleys room to get my phone. He was laying in his bed scrolling on his phone. I crawled in between his legs and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm ready Stoke" I said, him placing his hands around my small frame. "Ok, let's go" we stood up and I grabbed my phone.

The drive to school was comfortably silent. Once there, I spotted my friends and he spotted his. "Bye Stokeley" i gave him a hug. "Bye Jahseh" we parted ways.

"Hey Jah" my best friend Gazzy said, pulling me into a hug. "Hey Gaz"

Not edited

I know it's short but I got some stuff going on lmao ima update as much as I can before I dont have my phone

This book get very weird and very trash lmao