Four

Jahseh

Gazzy's party is overwhelming. My anxiety is beating me the fuck up and I cant find Stokeley. I took a deep breath before taking a sip of my drink. I just need to find him and go home. I'm not trying to have an anxiety attack in front of ALL these people.

I finally found him sitting in the back smoking a blunt. "Stoke!" I choked out. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "What's wrong Jahseh? Ehat happened?" He asked, the mood becoming serious.

"M-my anxiety. I-I need t-to lea-leave" I stuttered. My breathing was becoming heavy. "Ok, it's ok. I'm too high to drive. Gazzy can we go upstairs?" He looked at gazzy. "Yeah go ahead. If you hear moaning later it's probably me" he giggled while sitting on Omar's lap.

Stokeley quickly took me upstairs into the guest bedroom. "Okay Jah, what do you need right now?" He asked, standing in front of me. "I need to sit. Maybe cry? I'm overwhelmed! I dont know what I need I just-" I started hyperventilating. "Jah, breath slowly. Calm down" he said softly.

He sat next to me and softly played in my hair. I eventually calmed down, laying my head against his chest. "I'm okay now. You can go back downstairs if you want" I said, now laying on the pillows. "I'll stay with you" he got up and locked the door before taking his shoes off and laying next to me.

"I love you Jah" he said, pulling me on his chest. "I love you too Stoke" I pecked his lips.

4 am

I woke up with a huge headache, along with my stomach hurting. I whined before realizing I was laying with someone. I opened my eyes seeing Stokeley. I smiled and layed back down, checking the time on my phone. I felt his dick poking me in the ass from the way I was laying on him.

"F-fuck" he groaned. His hips started rocking against me. He was having a wet dream at 4 am. "Shit baby" he groaned, gripping me hips and pushing them down. I can either wake him up or let him have his dream. I'll wake him up.

"Stokeley" I said, shaking his shoulder and rolling off him. "Fuck Jah" he moaned. He was dreaming about me? I smiled but still woke him up before he came in his pants. "Stoke!" I semi-yelled. His eyes shot open and he sat up quickly. "You were sleep talking." I said.

"W-what was I saying?" He asked. I smirked. "Fuck" I mocked how he said it. "Shit baby" I continued mocking. "Oh and my favorite. 'Fuck jah'" I moaned exactly how he did. "I-I-uh" he put his hand over his dick. "Its okay Stoke. You need that taken care of though. Come here" I smiled innocently while pulling him by the band of his pants.

I slowly pulled his pants and boxers down, his big dick popping out. "Explain your dream to me Stoke" I said as I licked his tip. "Mmm jah" he put a hand in my dreads. I started inching my way to the base of his dick. I hummed as I swirled my tongue around. "W-we were home alone and you came in my room- oh fuck!"

"You came in my room in some small ass shorts. We ended up fucking and- oh my God Jahseh" he moaned. "And then I woke up" he finished as I continued to bob my head. I took him out of my mouth and looked up at him. "You want to fuck me?"

Not edited

Am I going too fast with this?