Three

Stokeley

"I'm getting in the shower!" I yelled to Jahseh. "I was just about to shower" he yelled back. "Just shower at the same time" Gazzy yelled from Jahsehs room. "Fine" I yelled. I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom.

I turned the water on and waited for it to get warm before getting in. A few moments later Jahseh came in. Seeing each other naked isn't anything new. We dead ass have laid next to each other naked before while I was on hard.

I started washing myself and moved so he could do the same. Real niggas use a loofah. Mine is blue. I put my body wash on it and washed my body while looking at Jahseh. He really was too attractive to be my brother. I soon had an erection, and I was trying not to let Jahseh see it.

It's hard for him not to see it because its literally inches away from touching him. He smirked a little before purposely dropping his loofah. "Oops" he bent over all the way, putting his ass right in front of my dick. He stood back up quickly, making his cheeks jiggle.

I slowly wrapped my hand around his neck from behind him while pushing my dick against his lower back. He let out a soft moan. "What you tryna do Jah?" I whispered in his ear, reaching my hand down and grabbing his dick. I started stroking him slowly while kissing on his neck.

"F-fuck Stokeley" he moaned. Our moment was interrupted by Gazzy bursting into the bathroom. "Your dad is home!" He yelled. "Shit" I let go of Jahseh and grabbed a towel before running to my room. I dried off as quickly as I could, slipping into some sweatpants and a tshirt.

"Stokeley?" My dad's voice boomed through the house. "Coming" I yelled back. My dick was throbbing but I couldnt do anything. I told Gazzy and Omar to go play on the playstation. I went downstairs, seeing my dad in a bad mood. "Wheres your mother?" "She at work 'til 11 sir." I responded.

"Okay. I'm going to my brothers house to help him work on his car. I'll be back late. Tell Jahseh." He said. Bullshit. He doesnt know shit about cars. He's cheating on mom again. I was going to roll my eyes but I didn't feel like getting slapped.

"Yes sir. Drive safe" I walked back upstairs. I quickly went into my room, locking the door and pulling myself out of my pants. I started to pleasure myself, thinking of Jahseh. How perfectly curved his ass was, how he moaned at my touch. "Fuck" I groaned.

Not edited

So their dad is never home. Hes always working or 'helping his brother'. He hates when Stokeley and Jahseh do their cuddly shit and he hates that Jahseh is openly gay.

Anyways, hope yall living your best lives.