Seven

Stokeley

"Thanks Stoke. I'm going to my brothers again. Bye" he says, walking out the door. I groan before locking the door. My dick hurts from being interrupted. I watch his car speed off before going back onto Jahsehs room.

I walk in, seeing him with his eyes closed and his whole face scrunched up. "Jah" he jumps hard before his face turns red. "Sorry, he kept on talking. You wanna finish baby?" I say, climbing between his legs.

He nods his head vigorously. I smirk, pulling off my clothes. "You're so beautiful Jah" I say, tracing over his body before looking into his eyes. "F-fuck me hard d-daddy" he moans.

I raise an eyebrow at the name. "Ok baby" I quickly put on a condom and lube everything that needs to be lubed. "Ready?" He nods.  I kiss his neck as I slide into him.

After sex

"Jahseh chill!" I slightly raised my voice. "I-im sorry" he flinches. "You're acting like you're like 4" I sigh. "I'm acting like the 17 year old grown nigga I am. bitch" he quickly switches his mood. "Watch it with that word. I ain't a bitch"

"You acting like one, bitch." He smiles in satisfaction once I roll my eyes. He opens his mouth again but I wrap my hand around his neck sexually. "Keep calling me a bitch, I'll take you back upstairs and make you act like a bitch for my dick again."

I release his neck and sit back onto the couch. He climbs into my lap and grinds against my clothed dick. "Do it, bitch" he says. I stand up quickly, grabbing his add so he didn't fall. "You really want a round 4?" I ask, checking the time. It's 2 am.

"Yes" he says, burying his face in my neck. I think he's tired. "Baby are you sure you don't wanna go to sleep?" He lets out a groan. "Just fuck me real quick then I'll go to sleep"

I laugh and lay him in his bed. We are gonna have to change his sheets. We fucked 3 times today, 4 actually. We took a shower. As I was getting things set up, I realize he fell asleep with his dick hard.

I smile and pull his shirts down. If he goes to sleep hard, he's going to have a wet dream. And I'm not about to have that happen. I place some lube on my hand and started stroking him. He arched his back, his eyes opening as he let's out a moan.

"Shush Jahseh. This is so we can go to sleep. I'm not about to have you cum on me while we sleep" I say, speeding up my motions. He busts, his nut landing on his self, my hand, and my cheek. I clean us up as he falls back asleep.

Not edited

My body hurts. I been sick for about a week and I'm not here for it.