Five

Jahseh

Flashback- Jahseh is 7, stokeley is 9

"Hey jah? Can I sleep in here? I'm scared to sleep in my room" my big brother Stokeley asked me. "Yeah, either sleep next to me or on the floor" I responded. He closed the door and laid next to me. His hands were shaking so I gave him a big hug.

"Its okay Stokeley" I said, smiling at him. He smiled back and we fell asleep while I was hugging him. The next morning dad woke us up by yelling. "Why yall cuddled up like a bunch of faggots? Nasty ass boys!" He pulled Stokeley off the bed hard by his hair.

"Stop it! Leave Stokeley alone butthead!" I yelled at him. "Shut the fuck up pussy!" He yelled in my face. Mommy ran in and started pushing dad out. "How immature are you to be yelling in a child's face?" She yelled.

Mommy got him out and ran to Stokeley, who was crying while holding his head. I jumped down to him. "Stokeley are you okay? I'm sorry" I hugged him. "Why you sorry Jah? I-it wasn't your fault." He smiled.

Flashback over- present day- jahseh is 17, Stokeley is 19

"Stokeley get out of my face!" Our dad yelled. I quickly ran downstairs to make sure he didn't hurt him. Stokeley is really a big softy, and I dont like when my dad thinks he can do whatever he wants.

"Nah because you over there fucking that hoe while mom, your fucking wife, thinks you helping your brother! Its fucked up and you need to break it off with her and tell mom!" I saw Stokeley yelling at our dad.

Soon he had slapped Stokeley. Stokeley clenched his jaw and pushed passed our dad, going up the stairs. I followed him, but he slammed his door and locked it. "Stokeley open the door" I said softly. "Go away Jah" he responded.

I laughed before walking back to my room, grabbing a bobby pin and picking the lock. I walked in and he was under his blanket with his face in his pillow. I sighed and closed the door. "Jahseh I told you to go away!" He semi yelled. "No"

"Jahseh go awa-" I pulled him into a hug. "Shut the fuck up and let me love you bitch" I joked. "Jah-" I pecked his lips. He tried to hide his smile but I saw it. "Come on, we going to go get food" I smiled and grabbed his hand.

Once we walked downstairs, our dad was standing by the door. I grabbed my keys and pushed passed him, glaring at him as I did so. My mom and Stokeley are too precious for him to be an asshole. "Where do you want to go?" I asked.

He shrugged and went on his phone. "Okay, IHOP it is" I smiled and started driving. "Can you pull into that parking lot right there?" He pointed to an empty lot. "Why?" "Just do it" I did as told and as soon as the car was parked he sighed. "Jah, we need to talk. We been closer than ever for ten years now. But when we kissed for spin the bottle, i wanted to be more than just brothers"

He took a deep breath before continuing. "I cant stop thinking about your lips on mine, and nigga you give really good head, but it's really wrong. But these feelings I got are fucking with me" he finished. I felt weird after he said that. It's what I wanted him to say, but i didn't know hoe to react.

"Jah, you tryna be my lil baby on the low?" He smiled. "I mean.." I joked. I started laughing before leaning over and placing my lips on his. We eventually started making out in an empty parking lot.

Not edited

I'm very lost in life again... sorry if this sucks.