Six

Stokeley

"Bye mom" Jahseh says to our mother as we give her a hug. "Bye babies, I'll be back tomorrow around 8 in the morning. Your dad is staying at his brothers house for a few nights" she says as she puts on her work shoes. I roll my eyes, knowing he isn't at his brothers.

"Drive safe mama, love you" I miss her cheek, walking her to the door. "Bye" we say in unison as I close the door, locking it. I turn to Jahseh, smirking as he bites his lip. I walked to him and begin kissing him intensely, the taste of his chapstick sweet.

I grip his ass roughly, making him moan against my lips. I pull away from the kiss, looking into his eyes. "I'm ready" he says, lust filling his dark eyes. "I don't think you are" I smirk. His face falls into a pout. "Fuck off" he stomps up the stairs.

"Jah I was kidding" I say, following him. He goes into his room and slams the door. "Jah open the fucking door" I say, shaking the door knob. Over dramatic ass.  He opens the door, mugging me while folding his arms across his chest.

"I was just playing baby" I say, pushing him softly until he was laying  against his bed. I kiss all over his neck before pulling his shirt off, continuing my kisses down his chest. I trace my finger around his waistband, pulling at it slightly before snapping the elastic down on his skin.

"Ow!" He whines. I smirk, walking his erection through his little shorts. "J-just fuck me already" he whines again, growing impatient. In one quick motion, I pull down his shorts and boxers. "Damn" I say, admiring his perfect body. "I'll be right back"

I quickly go into my room, grabbing a condom and my lube. Once I come back, I see him touching himself, his eyes closed. I strip from my clothing, putting the condom on. "What you doing Jah? You couldn't wait?"

He jumps at my voice, opening his eyes and looking at me lustfully. "Lay by the headboard, hands above your head" I command. He complies quickly as I grab the rope he has in his drawers. He loves being tied up.

I tie his hands tightly, kissing his neck as I squirt lube onto my hand, massaging my dick. I put some more directly onto his hole, rubbing it before I press my fingers inside him. "F-fuck!" He moans, pushing his hips upward. "Quiet" I say.

I remove my fingers, placing my dick at his hole. "Ready?" "Yes" I push into him slowly, not moving until he says to. "Move" he says. I slowly begin stroking into him, his eyes rolling back. "Damn" I groan at his tightness. "Harder Stokeley" he moans, his back arching and his hips grinding against my dick.

"Stokeley? Jahseh?" I hear our father yell from downstairs. "Why this nigga always come home at the worst time" I groan. "Stay here, don't make any noise. I'll be back" I kiss his lips quickly before putting in my clothes.

"Jahseh ain't home. He went to George house" I yell down. "Come here then"

Not edited

Uhh so Jah and stoke into that kinky shit :)