Eight

Jahseh

Stokeley really has the best dick. It put me to sleep and it woke me up. The time was 9 in the morning and I was woken up because I had a dream Stokeley was fucking me down. I groaned once the light hit my eyes. I looked at Stokeley, who sleeps really cute, and smiled.

I kissed his lips before getting up and doing my morning routine. I woke stoke up by jumping on his lap, putting my weight down completely. He shot up quickly. "You scared the fuck out of me" he groaned. "I'm bored" I say, grinding against him. "Jahseh not now" he says, pulling me next to him and cuddling me.

"You boys up?" Our mom asked. "I am but Stokeley wants to sleep still. I'm boooorrred" I whined. "Shut up Jahseh" he says, putting a hand over my mouth. I bit him and he sat up. "Jahseh I'm about to f-" he cut himself off. "Hi mom" he smiled and got up, giving her a hug before going into the bathroom.

"You guys have to go house sit for tia Monica" "where's she going?" "Mexico. She got her money from that divorce" she sighed. "Okay, I'll tell Stoke" I smiled and she gave me a hug.

"I'll go drop y'all off in about an hour" she said, walking away. "Stoke hurry your fat ass up out the bathroom!" I whined. "I'm done damn. What was mama talking about?" "We have to house sit for Tia" "ok"

After we packed our clothes our mom took us to her house. She had a lot of money, suing businesses gets you money. "I gotta go to work. Bye babies, be safe" she quickly ran off. "Forgot that her house was huge as fuck" stoke mumbled, grabbing my bags.

"I'll pick a room" he pecked my lips. I just looked around, trying to find something to do. I noticed she had a theater. "Stoke come watch a movie!" I smirked. I want some dick. I chose the movie and we cuddled. I ran my hand slowly down his chest and put my hand in his shorts.

"Jah we just got here. Not tonight" (feds caught me slip- nvm)"fine" I rolled my eyes.

Not edited

Y'all still love me? I haven't updated in a bit