Intro

Soldier's Pov

I was returning from my training when i was called to the office, i took a shower and got my uniform on, with Linda my partner and best friend. I placed her armour on so she had some protection we got out of our room and went in the office where my boss was ''Sir what do you have for me?'' i asked saluting, ''At ease soldier, i called you here because we have details on a high priority target, he is the one who started killing innocents for to long, i want to take him out and destroy his headquarters'' I nodded but something like this was risky ''Do i have back up Sir'' he shook his head ''I'm asking you to take them out with you as there is no real chance of living through this op'' I didn't argue with him as i have done these kinds of missions before ''It was an honour to serve Sir'' he got up and shook my hand ''Thank you for your sacrifice we will tell the others the your story, the story of a legend, you will be remembered'' I saluted once again and left to the armoury getting my suppressed weapons and equipment.

We were now in the plane ready to drop near his headquarters in the forest, the light turned green and i jumped out. The drop was smooth with no one spotting me, Linda was now on the ground ready for the mission ''It was a pleasure working with you Linda lets go out with a bang shall we'' she barked at me wagging her tail, i gave her a quick scratch moving through the shadows taking out guards that could possibly blow our cover most of the guards were now dead, as we got inside the main building we moved through each room killing every soldier inside, it was to easy something seemed off and Linda took notice of it as well arriving at the main objective, Linda started growling something big was in there kicking the doors down we were met by two juggernauts with a third one behind us, the target was now clapping ''Well done i was not expecting for you to be this good i'm impressed'' i didn't say anything knowing this was a lost battle but it didn't mean that the mission wasn't going to be a success as he had no idea that there was explosives all around his headquarters, ''So how is this going to go down?'' he asked a chuckle coming out of me ''Scum like you deserve worse then death'' i said with venom ''And what can you do against these three'' he said laughing looking over to Linda i smiled one last time as i needed to end this monster for good, he has caused to much pain ''What will your last words be before i order them to kill you and you partner'' i looked at him in the eyes ''Ill see you in hell'' pulling out my pistol i shot him in the face with the initial shock i took out the detonator blowing everything up the ground started shaking as i grabbed Linda and ran as fast as i could but the explosion sent us flying out of the window into the forest, i looked at Linda's body checking her pulse but there was none i was devastated, why didn't we both die i thought why do you not take me instead of my best friend ''WHY!!!!!!!!'' i screamed to the sky, only feeling pain a hole in my heart i didn't have the strength to berry her collapsing next to her body slowly blacking out from the pain and then all i could see was white.