Chapter 10

We were being sent out for a mission to clear a weapons cache underground in Germany, after debrief we go our gear and moved to the plane that would take us to the country of interest, arriving three hours later we got inside our hotel planing on how to attack the facility. We were tasked with destroying it completely once all hostiles were captured or killed, our strategy was to go in silently taking out the guards and setting the explosives when those are set we would get any extra information we could find, finding a high priority target would also be nice, as we do not know of any inside we will leave as an extra for now. Linda was going to be leading this op leaving me as a second in command in case of emergency.

Waking up before the sun we moved towards the facility located near a mountain further away from civilisation ''Alright everyone knows the plan, check you're weapons and gear will be there in two'' i stated to the team from the driver seat, with the team being done with they're check we arrived at the location, leaving the car behind we made our way through the trees a couple of moments later BIA found the entrance with five guards outside of it ''Ok i want BIA to take out the closest two with HAZE, BLUE i want you to come with me to a better spot to take out the furthest two, SIERRA i want you to take out the one near the boxes to the right of the entrance'' LIMA ordered getting a nod out of us as me and the other two made our way towards our targets with LIMA and BLUE going up a hill for a better vantage point ''In position waiting on your go'' i replied over radio, taking aim down sights pointing at my targets head ''Roger SIERRA on three we will execute'' BLUE replied i looked over at HAZE and BIA getting closer to their targets ''Execute'' LIMA ordered, three silenced shots found their targets as the other two fell to knifes in the throats. 

After hiding the bodies we made our way inside ''HAZE i want you to drone ahead and try to hack into any security feeds'' LIMA said getting a nod from him ''With pleasure LIMA'' he threw his drone inside ''Ok found the weapon crates they are in the of the hallway the hostiles are located in the rooms near it'' he stated ''How many rooms?'' i asked ''four rooms and two more on the hallway to the right'' he replied as we moved in ''Alright game plan me, BLUE and HAZE will go for the main objective while SIERRA and BIA will go clear the other two rooms, any questions?'' no one said anything ''Good lets move it!'' she said going towards the objective leaving me and BIA to ourselves ''Alright ill drone the rooms then we will push in'' i said placing my drone on the floor as BIA covered the the hallway.

Meanwhile with the other three HAZE was droning the two rooms checking for hostiles ''How many have you found?'' BLUE asked ''Ten of them, five on each room and ten inside the weapon crates'' he replied ''Ok lets take out the one's on the rooms then will go to the main objective'' LIMA ordered stacking on the first door ''In this room there are two sleeping and three playing cards'' HAZE called out, LIMA nodded opening the door slowly ''Ok lets take the one's at the table first'' LIMA ordered getting a nod from the two as they sneaked they're way in shooting the three and stabbing the two sleeping. With the room cleared BLUE noticed a door that would lead them to the next room ''Guys we can push through two doorways'' BLUE pointed out to the squad getting an approving nod from the squad leader ''HAZE you take this door as me and BLUE take the one outside, on my go with breach in'' she stated moving to the hallway ''Alright lets do it three, two, one go'' she ordered as they both opened the door slowly killing all hostiles precisely. ''Good job everyone lets wait on BIA and SIERRA to be done with theirs'' LIMA said droning the objective room.

Me and BIA made our way towards the last room we killed eight hostiles already we only have to kill three more and go back to the team ''Ok the last three are working on something, lets check it out when were done with them'' she suggested ''Alright lets do it'' i said getting ready to go in, as we were about to breach the floor started shaking ''Shit this was a trap we need to get out of here NOW!'' i screamed while radioing the others, when we linked up we moved to the exit as the rest of the hostiles shot at us a boulder fell on the exit leaving only a small crawl hole that was beginning to fall from the pressure ''Ok everyone i want you guys to get out of here as i cover fire'' i ordered ''No we are not leaving you behind'' LIMA shouted making me smile warmly ''LIMA the exit is about to crumble go now i'll find another way out just go before it collapses'' i shouted back has a bullet flew by my head nearly scraping my snout ''There is no time go now!'' i ordered ''BIA, HAZE dragged them if you must while i cover i'll see you guys soon'' i said returning fire, HAZE and BIA saluted as they forced the other to outside the way out finally collapsing 'Now all i have to do is survive' i said taking two enemy's out 'fuck just need to kill five more then i'll be able to try and find a way out' i thought but little did i now the the floor bellow me was caving in from all the explosions, making me fall down hitting a river that took me somewhere as i passed out.