Chapter 6

The sun was now shining outside, birds are singing and here i am stuck in bed with my mates taking a look at the two sleeping forms noticing that they were both awake but not in the mood to get up ''Morning cuties'' i said, Alex being the first to open her eyes ''Morning my cuddly wolf'' Blue still had her eyes closed ''Morning is it time to get ready for work?'' she asked Alex placed a paw on my muzzle answering for me ''No Ulva today were having a day off and were going shopping!'' Alex said excited my eyes widened a small whine escaping me ''But i want to work'' i begged them making them both laugh ''Aww what's the matter wolfie is it too boring for you'' Blue teased ''Are you hiding something from us'' Alex mocked making me whine ''Promise you wont laugh'' they nodded with smiles on their faces ''I never really went shopping i uh usually used my uniform and the clothes in the army'' Blue giggled pulling me into a kiss ''Now we are definitely going'' she said licking my nose and leaving to her room to get dressed leaving me with Alex that laid on top of me ''Do i get a morning kiss'' she asked with puppy eyes, with my paws i gently caressed her neck pulling her into a kiss an approving growl telling me she enjoyed it as i turned around making her yelp as she was now in the mattress with me on top of her we started kissing again i pulled away from her mouth licking her neck assaulting it with love going down to her chest making her gasp and moan going back up to her neck finishing with a passionate kiss making her moan into it her paws roaming around my back with her legs locked around my waist pulling me closer to her beautiful and angelical form as we pulled away from our kiss we locked eyes her golden orbs shining with love and lust ''Mmm Silver i didn't know you could be this romantic'' Alex said licking my chin ''I'm full of surprises its a bonus when your my mate'' i replied making her shiver in delight i sat up in bed taking her paw getting her out of bed with me Alex gave me another kiss leaving the room swaying  her thighs as her tail wagged, with Alex now out of the room.

I put on my white t-shirt with my black uniform pants and boots with me ready i went to the bathroom to see how my fur was and other things as i got out of the bathroom i saw Linda cooking breakfast already dressed as well with a blue t-shirt and her uniform pants and boots coming up behind her giving her a kiss in the cheek ''Morning Linda breakfast smells good'' she returned the affection ''Good morning Puppy ill be done in a few more minutes'' i nodded taking a seat in the kitchen table ''How did you sleep?'' she asked ''I slept like a rock so id say pretty well'' she looked at me with a bright smile ''Ready to go shopping?'' i sighed ''I'm a little nervous about behaving like a civilian i just hope that i don't have to carry every single bag of clothes'' i replied with a nervous chuckle ''It's ok to be nervous just be yourself and you'll have fun and maybe your two mates might show you some naughty things'' she laugh making me blush ''I never told you anything how did you know?'' i asked suspiciously ''Oh come on Puppy you three have it bad for each other its pretty obvious'' she mocked making me laugh nervously ''Yeah i guess we do and i do love them both with all my heart'' Linda yelped with happiness hugging me ''I'm so proud of you Silver. Your starting to open up a lot more for others to know you, cant wait to see the kids'' Linda said excited ''Let's not move that quick were still dating and well maybe when there is less terrorist attacks we could try to become a bigger family'' a sly smile covering my muzzle ''W-what is that smirk f-for'' Linda said a bit of red showing ''Well i can't wait to see my little brothers or sisters dear mother'' i said bursting out laughing making her blush deep crimson ''N-Not funny i don't even know if i'm going to have a m-mate like you'' my laughter died with what she said hugging her warmly with a smile on my face ''Linda of course you will have a mate all you have to do is follow your instincts and that weird pull that i felt with mine'' she smiled at me ''Come on lets eat before it gets cold'' i nodded picking up the plate of pancakes with some fruit flavored jams while Linda brought the coffee with four mugs with everything set i went to check on Blue and Alex knocking on Blue's door ''Come on honey breakfast is on the table'' the door opened with her pulling me inside the room ''Silver i don't know what to wear'' she had to sets of clothes on the bed and a small frustrated frown i came up behind her placing my head on top of hers my arms wrapping around her waist, there was a black t-shirt with a band logo on it with a pair of white ripped jeans while the other one was a pair of blue shorts with a white shirt ''So what should i wear'' she asked me placing her paws on mine ''In my opinion both would look amazing on you but the one with ripped jeans will look best all around showing your perfect body or...'' i stopped myself from going any further as Ulva looked at me with curiosity ''Or... Come on tell me Silver'' i chuckled at her demand ''Or you could go the way you are now'' i finished rubbing circles around her waist and belly a playful growl coming out of her ''That my dear mate is a house wear only ill go with the one you picked though'' Ulva said sticking her tongue out with a smile as she was doing that i kissed the top of her snout leaving her to get dressed, with Ulva getting ready it was time to check on Alex but this time opening the door quietly seeing her dressed with a red shirt with a dark blue shorts making her legs and tail the highlights of her outfit, Alex was currently brushing her fur and putting her shoes on i was stunned ''Wow!'' my mouth hanging open making Alex giggle at my reaction ''Glad you liked it'' she said striking a few poses making my tail wag Alex came over taking my paw squeezing it a little i pulled her into me ''Breakfast is ready'' i said nibbling on her ear ''Great lets go before it gets cold'' we both got out at the same time as Blue, taking her paw as well leading them to the dining table we ate silently talking casually every so often.