Chapter 3

I was walking down the hallway seeing Alpha's office, i knocked waiting for a signal to come in ''Its open'' Alpha said she seemed stressed, that can't be good early in the morning, walking in her expression went from stress to shock ''I never thought you would show your face so early'' i nodded and closed the door behind me ''As i don't have anything waiting for me in my world, i decided to start from scratch showing my teammates that i am comfortable around them, the mask will be used for missions only from now on'' she smiled analysing me for a short amount of time ''Well i'm glad you came how did you sleep'', coming closer to her desk ''Good i guess i overslept a bit'' i said with a small smile ''Why not? At least you rest longer right?'' Alpha asked intrigued ''My last mission in the human world was a month ago and i still blame myself for letting my partner die she was family to me i'm surprised i managed to even sleep'' she stopped working and looked at my silver eyes ''I know it must be hard on you, ill let you go so you may recollect yourself Silver, ill keep on working '' i just shook my head and sat down in one of the chairs ''I appreciate the offer but i hate standing idle for too long beside Alpha your way to stressed this morning'' she looked down at the papers in her desk ''How can you tell?'' i smiled at her ''I may be able to help you with your stress while working at the same time, that is if you let me'' she nodded and i got up from the chair walking behind her ''Ok tell me if your feeling uncomfortable and ill do something else and give me the papers that you wish me to see'' Alpha picked up a small stack of papers handing them to me, with them on my left hand i lifted them up scrolling through them while my right hand slowly caressed the top of Alpha's head ''So what are these papers about?'' i asked scratching behind her ear ''The papers you have are mmm recruits that are fit to join our organisation and as you have been in the army and special black ops unit i would like to know what you think about them'' i was surprised that she wanted my opinion so soon ''Ill check the backgrounds and the missions they have been and tell you which should be chosen with the reason to why i picked those candidates'' Alpha leaned towards my touch her body relaxing ''Good if you have any questions just ask'' she said sighing contently, looking at the files i was handed i saw five candidates a male wolf Aubrey, a male fox Fisher, a female husky Yang, a male hyena Alexander and a female wolf Linda the last one bringing memories of my partner 'shit what are the odds' i thought looking over Aubrey's background i noticed he was exceptional in hand to hand combat and a natural born leader he was part of swat saving lives and catching high priority targets but there was one thing that stood out he lost two teammates during a breach but he has the determination like myself to push forward and protect lives for their sake Aubrey was a definite yes.

Next was Fisher he was a detective that caught targets but was also a master in infiltration entering criminal organisations and making them inoperable for the police to catch the criminals all in all he had a good life and seems to be a good candidate as well, moving on to the next one Yang she on the other hand was a interrogator she got Intel on enemy bases, strongholds and much more she never lost a teammate and is the fiercest one when in combat or in an interrogation Yang would be a great asset to get Intel on high priority targets, looking at the next file Alex he was a soldier that served in multiple tours but his reckless behaviour got teammates killed making him a liability he also has ptsd this was not good he needs therapy and his family to help him get back on his paws, for now he was a no maybe when he got better he could join.

The lat one made me sigh as i prepared myself to read it she was a black ops unit most of her missions were redacted and classified a great teammate and a nightmare to her opponents a very loyal she wolf that always finishes her objective she was also a good addition to the team ''Alpha from these five Rookies four of them are excellent additions to this organisation the only one i would give time to would be the hyena as he is mentally unstable at the moment'' she turned her chair facing towards me my right hand leaving her head ''Good to know ill tell them to come in tomorrow for their tests and could you please keep going it feels so nice'' i chuckled and nodded she got out of the chair motioning to me to sit on it as i did she herself sat on my lap ''Alpha are you sure that you wish for me to be your chair?'' i asked a little concerned she just leaned onto my chest melting into it ''Sorry Silver i need this i have been stressed for weeks now, i just need a couple of moments in a comfy and relaxing place'' i was happy to help i just wanted to be sure ''No worries Alpha if you ever need my help ill be there for now relax ill help you in anyway i can'' she smiled and kept working while i massaged her head and neck she would occasionally asked of what i thought of certain things a couple of hours later we were done, it was currently one pm hearing her stomach growl an idea popped into my mind ''Alpha would you like me to make something for lunch?'' i asked with sympathy ''I'd love to eat we will go to my apartment'' i nodded and lifted her up with my arms her head on my chest ''Tell me where to go and ill take us there'' i said with a goofy smile ''Silver! i can walk on my own'' she stuttered with a small blush ''Alex don't worry it will only be this once you need to rest'' she nodded and told me where her apartment was, a couple of moments later were at her door, i unlocked it and placed her on her bed as she fell asleep from exhaustion after placing a blanket over Alex i went to the kitchen and started cooking.