Chapter 1

I woke up in an hospital bed but there were no patients in my room, i didn't feel a thing except in my heart the pain of loosing my closest friend and here i am alive and miserable, i took out everything that was on my bed and placed my uniform on with my balaclava and helmet in hand.

I got out of the room and there was no one around 'That's for the best i don't wish to be bothered right now all i want to do is to get out of here' i walked out of the hospital and saw a forest i decided to move that way making my way trough the shadows i noticed that this wasn't normal something was off, i looked at the people that resided here and they were animals but on two legs and they wore clothes like us and they were speaking English? 'What the hell is going on i need to get to the forest to think about this discovery' that's when it hit me humans might not exist which meant i was on my own. At least i had my gear, when i got to the forest i felt relief but there was still anger and sadness in me i arrived at a hill with a tree next to it, i walked over and started punching it leaving dents in it going at the tree for hours until the sun started setting, i stopped and looked at my hands they were bleeding i didn't feel anything but i bandaged them anyway just to be safe. When i was done i sat down looking at the horizon tears going down my cheeks ''I'm sorry Linda i should have died not you please forgive me'' i can't believe she's gone at least she was in a better place that beautiful she wolf deserved it.

A few hours passed and i heard movement at least five animals with guns they have been here observing me for a while 'might as well let them know' i thought, without looking back i spoke out ''So how is this going to go down i know that you five have been there for a while now might as well show your selves'' i heard them coming out a couple growling in frustration ''How did you know we were here'' a male voice asked me from behind ''Pretty easy when i lived my entire life in war fighting to save people, your team isn't bad, i just have more combat experience when it comes to being surrounded'' i said calmly still looking at the horizon i heard their guns cocking ''be careful where you point that thing your shaking number three'' i said with a small chuckle coming out of me.

''Turn around slowly'' the male voice said with authority i turned around slowly and looked at the team around me the leader was a German Sheppard with two wolves, a cheetah and a husky behind him, they formed a semi circle around me 'not bad but the cheetah is too nervous' i thought taking a step closer to her ''Not bad but i could get the upper hand in this situation'' i said looking at the leader ''You do anything stupid and we will shoot you'' i chuckled at his answer, with speed i took the gun from the cheetah and placed the pistol on his/her head most of them were shocked aiming their guns at me ''See i told you now drop your guns and kick them to me NOW!'' they looked at the German Sheppard for an order ''Let her go! i swear to god i will shoot you'' i cocked the weapon squeezing the trigger slowly, he saw this with his eyes widening ''Ok... ok we will drop our weapons just don't shoot her'' he said with his team kicking the guns to me ''I like your team you seem to know each other quite well you guys have determination now do you have any cuffs?'' they were confused but nodded ''Good'' i said dropping the pistol and letting the cheetah go suddenly i had the cheetah pointing the pistol at me i had no fear in dying i placed my arms in front of him/her and waited patiently, he/she saw this and cuffed me lowering my arms i turned around to look at the sunset ''Where to Rookie?'' the cheetah kept the pistol pointing at me ''You are coming with us, i don't know how you left the hospital without any us noticing. We are bringing you in for questions'' i nodded and stretched ''Lead the way Rookie'' the others were still stunned they had their guns back but they didn't understand why he gave himself up.

We arrive at the truck i was put in the back with the wolves and the cheetah while the other two were driving us to the location a black she wolf was looking at me curiously ''Why did you give yourself in you had the advantage?'' i looked at her smiling under my balaclava ''I wanted to teach you a lesson on how to read your target and where everyone should be positioned, if Rookie over here wasn't the closest to me you would have won'' she nodded but was still trying to wrap her mind around it ''How did you get here?'' she asked once again i thought about it ''I don't know i was on a classified mission there was an explosion and i was thrown out the window landing in the forest and when i passed out i saw white and woke up in this new world'' i answered looking at the ground seeing Linda dead on the snowy floor next to me the truck fell silent until we arrived.