Chapter 7

Inside The Organisation, me and Linda were working out together we sparred, ran for one hour giving it our all and now we are in the shooting range doing practice runs my first run had civilians on it that popped up randomly with a certain timer on them i had no civilian casualties and got 85% head shots on the main targets, while Linda got every single terrorist with a 90% head shot rating surprising me as i had never seen her use a gun before ''Guess your the sharpshooter'' i added with smile ''Thanks Pup but i still think you should lead as you know what your doing'' making me chuckle ''How many have we done together now twenty/twenty five black ops missions'' i asked taking aim with my rifle shooting a couple of targets ''thirty one missions if we include our latest one'' Linda corrected me as she shot one of my targets getting a glare out of me ''I was about to get that one'' i whined making her laugh ''Sorry wasn't in the mood to make a new one'' she said with her tongue sticking out, i rolled my eyes at that statement taking out the rest of my targets with target practice done we were called to Alpha's office as we closed the door we saluted ''Good you two may sit we have a situation'' looking around the office i noticed that Sheppard and his team including Blue were there already sited and waiting, we sat down next to them and projection of Paris appeared.

''Everyone you were called here today because of a Bank heist this group has over 50 civilians in the building, our sources have also told us that they are breaching the vault with two drills this group is heavily armoured and have threatened the lives of the hostages if the police tries to move in'' Alpha took a small brake so that the teams could come up with a strategy including the risks ''Now we are going to deploy A team on the roof of the building going through the top floor or skylights while B team will go from the sewers where there will be an entrance to the bottom floor, everyone got that good you all have five minutes to get ready the plane will be waiting'' Everyone saluted and ran to the armoury to get ready, with both teams inside they got their gear checking the guns and equipment, me and Linda were the first to leave the room going towards the jet that would take us there. 

We sat down going over the mission details to have an idea of how to approach ''So our sources tell us that they have over fifty hostages thing is we don't know how many terrorists they have in there'' i stated trying to think of something ''Well they do have to drills going through the safe that means at least ten or more inside spread around the building, we will find more resistance near the vault'' Linda pointed out making me nod in agreement ''Ok lets say they have over twenty of them where the best of the team would be guarding the drills i would say at least five to eight of them in there while the rest would be covering the hostages and some entry points leaving and we don't know if they have any traps inside'' meanwhile A team or Sheppard's team came in an idea came to mind ''Sheppard i want your team to secure the hostages and take out any terrorists in the upper and main floors, me and Linda will handle the drills and the ones guarding it'' Sheppard nodded with a smile ''Sure thing but if you need back up call us i'll send a couple of mine in'' i gave him a quick salute ''Like wise if were done early well come up to help'' i turned my attention back to the situation ''Linda did you bring any suppressors with you'' Linda replied with a yes making me smile ''Good prepare yourself for multiple take downs Partner'' she gave me sly smirk ''Always ready to kick some ass''.

Both teams arrived at the Mission site A team went over to the Swat Captain getting a small briefing while B team was already in the sewers going towards the entrance, While A team was learning more about the situation me and Linda were about to quietly enter the building ''Ok code names mine will be SIERRA you will be LIMA'' she nodded getting into position ''Roger SIERRA ready to start'' i got into position opening the door slowly we were in a garage with the stairs to our right ''Roger LIMA, Operation Orange Jewel is a go'' we both went up the stairs arriving at level -1 where the Vault was located LIMA threw a small drone checking how the rooms were looking ''Ok we have six hostiles two patrolling the area while the other four are covering the drills'' i grabbed my phone going through her drone's camera ''Can we go in from our position?'' LIMA droned near our position ''Affirmative SIERRA we are clear to proceed'' i nodded opening the door with my Honey Badger/AK variant with a inbuilt suppressor checking corners we moved towards one of the flipped tables trying to listen for footsteps ''Where were the two patrolling?'' LIMA pointed towards the security room i nodded making my way there ''No traps spotted so far'' she whispered we had lines of site with the security room one of the targets were standing while the other one was on the cameras ''Ok SIERRA i want you to take out the on on the cameras while i take the one standing we will wait for the drills to make a louder sound when that happens we shoot'' i nodded getting into a better position to take out the target while LIMA was already waiting for the go ahead we didn't have to wait long as one of the drills jammed giving us the signal to shoot all that's heard is the drill coming back to life while the two hostiles were now dead LIMA went over to the security room closing the door so it wouldn't draw any attention to it ''How long until were through this thing'' one of them asked ''Give it five more minutes we should be done in no time'' another answered.