Diamonds are a girls best friend

Morning, I got ready to school. I wore a yellow shirt dress that they gave me when I first came here because I didn't know what to wear. It was a boring Day. Same lectures, same people, same everything. I remember going home to tired and falling asleep till the next day like I haven't seen my bed in weeks. Suddenly I wake up to a song named "diamonds are a girls best friend". I thought mom was the one with the music but I remembered she was visiting her family with Caroline and John. It was a bummer because I couldn't see  them in a whole week and I couldn't go because of school.

I wake up to this song it was so catchy. I was going to my parents room to see if they could turn the music off but then no other then Marylyn Monroe. Was with red lipstick, A cocktail and in my mother's robe. I got mad because I knew something fishy was happening. "Oh well if it isn't Adriana you are lovely girl" she said with delight. I said to her "what are you doing here?, don't you have some fancy stuff in Hollywood". "No dear there was apparently very powerful men that involved business and I just had to be there, you know for "business" ". I told her that in the newspaper I saw that she had a fetish for powerful men "so I hope you didn't end up with my father and take off that rope it only looks good on Jackie"... You haven't given me the details of why are you here" then she said "I got drunk your father was kind enough to give me a ride. He's a nice man" then she said to me that "he indeed is a very very very nice man" with those eyes like she was about to do something if you know what I mean and marked her red lips on my cheek with a kiss.

I went over to have breakfast and I found Adam and that was strange that he was here since his uncle is with mom watching over her while she is out. He told me "I wanted to see you". I smiled but also I told him what had just happened. We ate breakfast togheter and I watched him on the junior training for the secret service.  It was like a camp for kids that have a relative on the Secret Service. I was looking at him and he was looking at me the training was in the patio so I got to watch him every day.

My dad saw me and he knew I was talking to someone so he approach the other window to see and he saw Adam. He took me by my arm and said "what the hell are you doing" I told him back "what the hell are you doing?". He immediately started saying things like "young lady don't question your father" and he doesn't know that I know that he has Marylin Monroe in the White House. I told him everything that happened in the morning he looked to at me with sadness and he said "you're not telling your mom aren't you?". I was so angry that I decided that I wasn't talking to him anymore and he said "keep the good habit of not talking because you won't talk to the boy either"I turn around and I screamed as loud as I could "I hate you!", sometimes because of moments like this I wish I was in the tent full of plastic bags.

I later told Adam that I couldn't talk to him anymore because I didn't want problems with that douche bag. I saw Marlyn the next day and I just needed to get it out of my heart. I said to her "your ex husband was right on calling you a whore" and she almost slapped me. But she left hours before mom came home. That was the happiest I was to finally see someone. I helped her unpack it was all smiles until I saw dad, she gave him a kiss then she said "I love you". I just couldn't take it so I went to my room as fast as I could. She looked worried I knew I shouldn't ran out like that. I just can't tell her or she will be crushed.