Mafia

"Mija" he exclaimed making his way to the room. "Where's mamás body? Something tells me she didn't die because she was ill". "She—- ummm" he tried to say. "She wasn't sick"...

"She was killed" tears formed in my eyes threatening to get out "what do you mean" I said. "When I was in the mafia they gave me a job. To kill a person and if I didn't do it they would kill my family" he said. "I assume you didn't" "no I did not" "why her? And not us" I said taking a step back. "You girls had a whole life ahead" "how did you kill her?" "When I found out she had a cold I gave her a drug and that eventually killed her". He tried to touch me but i stepped back. He thinks he did the right thing by killing her. As he tried to touch my face I shouted "Get out!". He smiled he freaking smiled!. "Mija I'm your papá" "no your not. My dad is John Fitzgerald Kennedy and even though he has broken my mom's heart many times he wouldn't kill her". "What's going on?" Dad said entering the room with Bobby. "Stay out of it! Adriana I'm your real dad" "no! Not after you killed mamá!" Bobby had a surprised reaction on his face. "Leave" dad said in an angered town. I felt Bobby's touch on both of my shoulders. "On your way out they are waiting for you" "Who?" "the rest of your life" Bobby said confidently.

I was still crying. "Come on kiddo" dad said pulling me into a hug. Later mom came in and did the same. "Why me?" I said looking into my dads eyes "what did I do to deserve this?"

"Sometimes life is unfair and no matter what happens we have to keep going" mom said "she's right" Bobby said. "Thank you and also I owe you two an apology" "no, it's okay. Just remember even if your not a Kennedy by blood you are one by heart".

Jackie's POV:

"I can't believe it" I said rubbing my forehead. "We don't have to worry about him anymore he's where he belongs now" Jack said with exhaustion in his voice. "I don't regret adopting her" I said causing Him to look at me "me neither kid". We both smiled at each other. I couldn't be more happier these past days they were filled with Joy and laughter thanks to my three children. They are growing up so fast. John is running, Caroline is very intelligent for a five year old and Adriana a grown little woman.

Adriana's POV:

Days later...

Easter is here and for the first time since I've been here, the whole family is coming to the White House. Mom always picks a dress for me but this time it her sister Lee picked it.

***- [ ] Caroline Lee Radziwill, formerly Princess Caroline Lee Radziwill, is an American socialite, public relations executive and interior decorator. And Jackie Kennedy's younger sister.***

She said "orange is the it color for today". "Thank you it looks beautiful" "anything for my new niece" she replied rubbing my shoulders. Knock knock. "Wow look at you" mom said. "Aunt Lee did a great job" i said looking at my dress while everyone was silent. "What's wrong" "I think your aunt Lee has to get used to you calling her aunt". We all laughed. "we should head downstairs".

"I don't know why your mom invited Betty and Cheryl" Shanina said coming from behind me. Wow she finally talks. "It's okay, besides they're my friends they are more than welcomed and it's a public event" "Sure" I watched her as she walked away. Why does she care, she's the one that doesn't talk to me.

I was pretty much in the corner the whole time. I watched the egg hunt, Caroline and John play with the kids and mom and dad lookin fabulous as always. "Adi come on your missing out on all the fun" pop's shouted. All the family was there playing.

After we finished playing and said our goodbyes to the guests the family went inside to eat dinner. All of us were at the table. "Mr. President you have a phone call" one of the people in the back said. "I thought today was a free day" Aunt Ethel whispered to Bobby.

Dad came back with a worried look. I think I was the only one who noticed so I waited until everybody left so we could talk.
——————————————————-
Just found out I'm #6 in JFK!!!❤️