Day 5

Dear Michael,

It's Friday today. Which means, today shall be our little hangout with movies and our stuff throughout the day after school. You and I did this, an almost tradition of ours, for years and years. So even though I'm completely and utterly mad at you for being with Ally after I ran away, I'm gonna push all my thoughts back and let this day be our old Friday hangout.

In which it did happen. Because after lunch, before I walk in to my classroom, you pulled my wrist and dragged me to the other empty room and asked, "By our tree house on six?" . I was happy of course, my stomach kept on having butterflies when you hugged me because I agreed to hangout with you. I was red as a tomato once you wrapped an arm around my shoulders and led me to my room, which Ally was gazing at me like I'm the prey. Well, Michael, since this is my show for today; I think I have made Ally suffer from what I felt yesterday. Too evil huh.

When I came to our old tree house, I was a bit late because I was too caught up with ranting shits on my Twitter. I decided to vent out all my sick thoughts of you two but in a third P.O.V and using 'her' and 'him' to represent. But once I sat beside you on our porch, you frowned a bit as if you received the saddest news of your life. You told me you read all my tweets and you are wondering of who they were. I was stunned. I never knew you weren't that oblivious of everything. Well,maybe, you noticed it because that's what people are trying to rumor about. And I like how you were still caring for me yet I'm hating you because the fucking 'couple' is you and Ally.

You even asked me if I was jealous of those two people or the 'mysterious couple'...

Of course I denied.

But you being my best friend of all time, you knew exactly what my answer was yet you just sheepishly smiled and dragged me to watch some movies.

Which can I say; Led me to blush throughout the time and can't even concentrate of what we are watching because you were playing with my hair (as usual), while our hands...

were intertwined.

I felt sparks. So much sparks to the point that I can't help but wish to stay in this position forever. You sitting on the floor, my head resting on your lap, your left hand brushing my waves,and the right intertwined with my hand as we try to stare on the television in front of us. But we knew too well that we stare into each other whenever the person is watching the TV, also, we caught each other staring for a lot of times,yet we weren't even talking but I surely knew that I felt so much tingles or butterflies in my body causing me to blush.

You said I was so cute.

Nice compliment.

-Venice