Mikey

SUNDAY

MICHAEL'S POV

I walked down the streets. Making my way towards her house to hang out like we always do. I feel so guilty not talking to her. Shit, I feel so helpless. I guess what I did was a dick move for my part. I never knew it would affect her, or I don't know. It's just in my point of view.

Two blocks away. And that's it. I can talk to her, I can tell her that I'm sorry I wasn't hanging out with her lately. I couldn't blame her if she hates me now. But I hope she doesn't. It's not my entirely fault anyways, It was -

My phone rang, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked at who was calling, rolling my eyes before answering. Fuck, what now.

"Hell-"

"Hi Michael, you see I need to get these things from a shop and I was hoping you could come with me. That would mean a lot, would you pretty please Mike?"

Wow, are we really that close for her to call me that nickname only Venice knows?

I sighed. Knowing that this person wouldn't accept no for an answer.

"Well hello to you too, Ally. And yeah I think I can c-"

"Oh my gosh! That would be great! Meet me right now, at this coffee shop near your street."

Well, that sounded like a demanding person.

"Erm, yeah sure. I was walking home anways, and thinking about visiting Venice first and-"

"Venice? Oh, her. You could always come by at her house after we finish this stuff I need to do." I can hear her groaning as she said her last sentence. For the record, I think this girl somehow hates Venice.

But I'm not sure. And I can't jump to my conclusions yet.

"But I haven't talk to Veni-"

When will this girl stop cutting my sentence?

"Oh look! I can see you right now! I'll get my car stay there."

She appeared on the sidewalk, And I swear it scared the shit out of me because what she wore right now was so ... slutty-like? I don't want to sound a perv. But I don't like the way she dress like.

When her 'car' stopped, I forced a smile and went in to the passenger seat. Ally started babbling about her newly painted nails and I just fake nodded, letting her know I understood the whole thing.

But seriously, I didn't.

This pretending to be listening is so weird. I didn't have to do this if I was with Venice right now. She'll be talking with the most random things in the world and that fascinates me. All the little things we could bring up are the most interesting topics we could focus on. And I don't know why can't I be interested of what Ally is saying right now. It seems like all she talks about is rubbish. But I won't complain. She'll go crazy and-

"Michael? Micheal! Weren't you listening to me?" Ally snapped her finger infront of my face. I directed my attention to her and she pursed her lips trying to think of something. Well, at least I got away.

"Oh wait! Here we are!" She beamed and parked her car. She seems so careful about everything because she repeated her parking just to fit it perfectly on the spot.

She continued on babbling while we walk inside the store. Which I assumed is a dress shop because it's on of those shops where girls crowd themselves just because it's sale. Well, Ally is one of them. And I just sighed and followed her to every shelves of clothes she examines.