Prologue

Ash P.O.V.

I can't believe it. I lost again and it's my 6th pokemon league. I trained almost everyday and I still lost. Now all of my friends, my mom, and professor oak betrayed me thinking that I'm not a good pokemon trainer. All of my pokemon including the one's back at home left back into the wild. I'm just standing by a cliff looking at the sunset with Pikachu next to me. I have a feeling that something will go wrong.

Ash: "Another lost huh Pikachu." Pikachu then turned to look at me with a pissed of face. He begins to talking angrily at me. He believes that I'm a horrible trainer.

Ash: "Hey don't blame this all on me alright! We both trained everyday and we lost to Alain's mega charizard!"

Pikachu then starts yelling at me again. He says that I didn't train him hard enough even though we were together for 6 years.

Ash: "I did trained you hard! You are a very powerful Pikachu!"

He then yells that it wasn't enough to defeat Alain's charizard, that he was still weak because of me.

Ash: "You want to be strong, then here!" *Pulls out a thunder stone that was with him throughout the years.* "It's time to stop being a Pikachu, and evolve into a Raichu already! There's nothing more for you to trained in. If you evolved, then we could train again for you to be even more strong!"

That struck a nerve in Pikachu since I know that he doesn't want to evolve.  He angrily did an Iron tail and hit my left eye. I hold my eye in pain and Pikachu began to angrily yell at me again then he eventually turned around left into the wilderness.

Ash: "You little rat." * turns around and look into the sunset not knowing that there was a camera and that the gym leaders and Champions from every region (except Misty, Brock, Clement, and Cilan) saw what happen.* "I have nothing left anymore. They all left me alone. I guess there's nothing else to do but to end my loneliness."

No One P.O.V. 

As Ash was looking at the sunset, he was being watched an unknown pokemon. It looked like a Pikachu but instead of fur it's a piece of cloth The head was leaning and there are 2 dot eyes on the stomach. This was a mimikyu. It somehow sense all of the loneliness in Ash and decided to follow him. He saw him near a cliff looking at the sunset.

Ash then lean forward and slowly fell of the cliff with his eyes close. As he was about to fell to the waters, he suddenly stopped in midair. He was then pulled back up to the cliff and landed safely. He turned around and saw a pokemon he never seen before.

Ash: "Are you the one who saved me?" Mimikyu then nodded.

Ash: "Thank you so much. Now the lets see what pokemon are you?" He then pulled out his pokedex and scan the pokemon. He then saw the information but only a little bit since it's still unknown.

Ash: "Mimikyu eh? Well then mimikyu would you like to be my friend and partner? Together we can get stronger."

Mimikyu agreed with ash and climbed up to his shoulder. Ash smiled since he now has a new friend. As he was about to leave, he started to glow and then teleport. He looked around until he saw every legendary pokemon he met and in the middle was the God pokemon Arceus.

Arceus: "Hello Young Ash"

Ash: *Bows* "Hi lord Arceus."

Arceus: "Rise Chosen one. You don't need to bow."

Ash: "Why am here Arceus?"

Arceus: " We saw what happen to you and your old campions. *All the pokemon started to yell angrily.* "We decided to join you, since you have helped up a lot. So here: *summons an pendant* "just call our names and we'll be there."

Ash: *smiles* "Thank you everyone, I'm glad that you're helping me achieve my goal

Ash: *smiles* "Thank you everyone, I'm glad that you're helping me achieve my goal."

Arceus: "Your Welcome Ash. Now You should start your training with Mimikyu. I believe that he will have amazing strength in the future."

Ash: *turns to mimikyu and smile* "He know he will." *Gets teleported back."

As they teleported to the cliff, It was nighttime, which is good for Mimikyu. Ash then looked at the moon and saw it was beautiful. He looked at Mimikyu and saw that he was happy that it's dark. He thought long and hard then decided that he will become a ghost-type champion. Ash then looked into his bag and pulled a piece of cloth and covered his eye with it. It's time to start training with Mimikyu and show his ex-friends that he will be a champion not as Ash Ketchum but as Ash Phantom. 

ALRIGHT GUYS, HERE'S THE NEW STORY. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WAITING FOR THE NEW CHAPTER OF WATER IS BETTER THAN ICE. DON'T WORRY WITH THANKSGIVING BREAK I'LL HAVE TIME TO UPDATE MY STORIES. STAY TUNED AS OUR SWORDSMEN WILL FACE ANOTHER SWORDSMEN. ARTIST OUT JA NE.