Phantom vs Champions; 2 v 1 part 1

No One's P.O.V

The finals are now here. Ash has fulfill his promise of making those that betrayed lives miserable. Many are now in prison for almost assaulting him and put others in dangered. Those that supported him were all hated everywhere. His 'mom' was now classified for child neglect and almost child abuse. Samuel Oak officially lost his license of being a regional professor and now all of his stuff and Laboratory were all going to Professor Ivy. Norman, Brock, Misty, and Cilan also lost their licenses of being official gym leaders, so their families now must find a way to provide for themselves. May, Dawn, and Serena also lot their license of a pokemon coordinator and performer. All of this and yet, Ash wasn't satisfied. He ruin their lives and as much as he wants to smile for doing it, he couldn't. All of the pain and sadness he was in for the past 10 years and only a month, he got his revenge of ruining their lives. He felt like it was just a day. That was far from being even, but he can't do anything about. His time was waste and what's worse, he felt like he betrayed his pokemon since all the hardwork and training they did together was all for nothing. The tournament wasn't even much of a challenge, to them it was just a regular battle. Now here he is, getting ready for the finals just to be done with them. He is in his room, just smoking a cigar and watching tv with his pokemon, until announcement pop up. 

Goodshow: "Hello to all those in the finals. First off, I congratulate you for making it this far in the tournament, you are all very powerful trainers, but only one of you can get the title of pokemon master. Secondly, I'm announcing that one of the trainers has decided to drop out of the tournament due to his decision that his pokemon have reached their limit. So we will have a special battle. A 2 v 1 battle. This may seem unfair but this trainer has the most skills to overcome the 2 trainers he will battle against. The matches have been decided so stay tuned for them. Have a nice day." The announcement was now over.

Ash just puffed his cigar as he was now annoyed with all of these announcement and matches, knowing that Goodshow was talking about him. He got up and went to his study and do some work, not caring who the 2 trainers he'll up against. He knows that any trainer he'll be up against, will lose to him.

Time skip to Tomorrow

Ash is with the other finalists waiting for their matches to start. He's wearing a white dress shirt with a dark purple tie and vest, white dress pants, a white coat, white loafers, and a white fedora. He also has his eyepatch and his pendant. 

(I don't own this image and also add a white fedora with a dark purple stripe around it

(I don't own this image and also add a white fedora with a dark purple stripe around it.)

He has a bored look on his face as he's getting ready to battle two trainers on his own. He has a feeling that it involves two very powerful champions who waited a long time for this battle to happen. He then hears the announcement.

Goodshow: "Now it's time for the last semi-final match. There were originally going to be three matches, but one trainers has decided to forfeit, so this will be a 2 vs 1 match. This trainer is battling alone, because I know that he and his pokemon have the strength and willpower to battle these two powerful trainers. Here it is. Lance and Cynthia Shirona vs Ash Phantom!" The crowd are going wild for this battle.

The three trainers are now walking to their sides. Both champions have a battle-harden face, but Lance has smile of excitement while Cynthia has bright smile as she's going to battle the man she's after. Ash just have an emotionless serious face, knowing that this will be a bit difficult.

Referee: "The match between Cythina Shirona and Lance vs Ash Phantom will now begin. Each trainers are allow six pokemon each! Attacks such as U-turn and Volt Switch are prohibited! Trainers send out your first pokemon!" He raised the flags.

Lance: "Go Kingra!" He sends his Dragon pokemon.

Cynthia: "Milotic, battle time!" She sends her Tender pokemon.

Ash: "Spook them, Dhelmise." He sent out his Sea Creeper pokemon.

Referee: "Battle begin!"

Lance: "Use Ice Beam!"

Cynthia: "Quick use Blizzard!"

Ash: "Be careful Dhelmise. This will be a challenge. Dodge quick!"

Dhelmise quickly dodge to avoid the ice attacks. 

Ash: "Solar beam." 

Dhelmise quickly gathers  a lot of light and a second later, he blasted a bundled beam of light.

Lance and Cynthia: "Dodge!"

Both pokemon dodged the attack by splitting up, but they're still wondering why Dhelmise is still firing the light beam.

Ash: "Split it." 

The solar beam went from a straight beam, to being spilt in half. Both pokemon wouldn't dodge as their shock from the attack, heading straight for them. It made contact, causing a big explosion. Once it died down, both pokemon were fainted.

Referee: "Both Kingdra and Milotic are unable to battle! The winner is Dhelmise! Trainers sent out your next pokemon!"

Lance: "Nice job, Kingdra. You're really good Ash." He said as he return Kingdra.

Cynthia: "Beautiful work Milotic. Looks like you haven't been slacking, Ashy. I like that." She said with a lustful smile as she return Milotic.

Lance: "Let's see if you can handle my next pokemon. Go Flygon!" He sends his Mystic pokemon.

Cynthia: "Win this Roserade!" She sends her 

Ash: "Dhelmise, quickly rest until I need you. Good job buddy." Dhelmise nodded as he was returned. "Spook them, Froslass." He sends out his elegant Snow land pokemon.

Referee: "Battle begin!"

Lance: "Flygon use Draco Meteor!" The mystic pokemon began to summon comets from the sky.

Cynthia: "Roserade use Sludge bomb!" It hurls sludges at Froslass.

Ash: "Please dodge and use Blizzard." Frolass was calmly dodging the comets and the sludgebomb as it wasn't nothing. 

After dodging the attacks, she summons a very powerful blizzard. It was so cold, that even the audience are shivering even though they're not close the match. The entire field is now covered in snow and both of the champions pokemon are now shivering.

Lance: "Flygon quickly fly away!"

Cynthia: "Roserade, get on Flygon to escape the cold." Both champions commanded as they're both shivering.

Ash: 'It's over.' "End this with Ice Shards." Froslass hurls chunks of ice and threw them at Flygon and Roserade.

The attack is like a ww2 movie as Froslass is shooting ice shards at both pokemon as if they're a pilot and plane. Flygon was maneuvering as it dodges the ice attacks. Unfortunately, Froslass was faster and now the Ice shards hit Flygon, causing him damage as both him and Roserade went down hard, creating a smoking crater. Once the smoke died down, both pokemon were now unconscious. 

Referee: "Both Roserade and Flygon are unable to battle! The winner is Froslass! Trainers sent our your next pokemon!"

Lance: *Returns Flygon after thanking him* "Your on a whole other level Ash."

Cynthia: *Returns Roserade after thanking her* "We'll have to step it up."

Lance: "Hydreigon, go!" He sent his brutal pokemon.

Cynthia: "Togekiss, win this!" She sends her Jubilee pokemon.

Ash: "Froslass. Do you still want to battle?" He asked in concern.

Froslass: "Yes, Ash. I know I can defeat them." She said with determination. Ash then nodded to the referee.

Referee: "Battle begin!" He brought down the flags.