Here are the finals part 2

Alder: "Use Blizzard!" Vanilluxe sent a powerful blizzard.

Ash: "Hide." Marshadow sunk in the ground to hide from the blizzard. 

Alder: "Try to find it!" Vanilluxe is trying to locate the Gloomdweller pokemon.

Vanilluxe stop his attack to try and find him. The blizzard isn't an issue since he's an ice-type pokemon. The problem is that Marshadow is hiding in the ground since he's a ghost type. 

Ash: "Double fire punch." Marshadow jumped from the ground with both it's fists encased in fire.

Marshadow punched his back first before sinking back into the ground. He appears again behind his back and punched him. He does the same thing for a minute, until the last hit was to his face knocking him out.

Referee: "Vanilluxe is unable to battle! The winner is Marshadow! Trainer, send out your next pokemon!"

Alder: "Nice job Vanilluxe return. I'm just getting started Ash. Go Escavalier!" He returns Vanilluxe as he brings Escavalier.

Ash: "Return Marshadow, good job." Marshadow nodded as he runs to his side. "Spook them, Chandelure."

Referee: "Battle Begin!"

Alder: "X-Scissor!" Escavalier's lances were glowing as then crosses them sending a x-shaped energy attack.

Ash: "Flamethrower." Chandelure sends a stream of purple fire at the attack.

The flamethrower burn through the attack and hit Escavalier. The burn died down as he has burn marks on his armor. 

Alder: "Quick, use Aerial Ace."

Escavalier then moves in the blink of an eye and hit directly at Chandelure which left a little mark him.

Alder: "Seems that your Chandelure's speed needs a little bit of work." He commented.

Ash: "You, on the other hand, need to do a little more research about Pokémon Abilities." He answered back.

Alder: "What do you mean?"

Ash just pointed at Escavalier and Adler looks at him but sees something wrong. A few seconds, he realized his mistake. Chandelure's ability is flame body and now his pokemon is burn.

Ash: "Hex." Chandelure ended the battle as he used his powerful ghost-type attack which did a lot of damage to Escavalier thanks to his status problem. He was now unconscious.

Referee: "Escavalier is unable to battle. The winner is Chandelure. Trainer, send out your next pokmon.

Alder: "Sorry that you got hurt Escavalier. Take a good rest. Taking down half my team while you still have all of them! That's a trainer worthy of being the Pokémon Master! Go Volcarona!" He returns Escavalier and brings his Sun Pokémon.

Ash: "Chandelure return, it's some one else's turn." Chandelure nodded and floated back to him, earning a pat on his head. "Drifblim, spook them." He brings his Blimp pokemon.

Referee: "Battle Begin!"

Ash: "Gust." Drifblim unleashes a powerful wind.

Alder: "Quick fly away!" Volcarona tries to fly away, but he's struggling.

Ash: "Shadow Ball." Driblim creates a ball of darkness and shot at Volcarona.

Alder: "Quick dodge!" Volcarona flies away but was a bit exhausted from flying in the gust attack and was hit from the shadow ball. "Use Hyper Beam!" Volcarona begins to gather a lot of energy.