Meet the King Himself

Time Skip 10 years Later

It's been 10 years since that day. The day when 10 year old Ash Ketchum was reported missing. No one was able to find him. Not the police, not Charles Goodshow, not the Gym Leaders or Regional Champions, not even Lance and the Pokémon Rangers. His old companions, ex- mother, and Professor Oak don't even care since they believe he was a pathetic trainer. That led to them being hated almost everywhere. Delia and Professor Oak were even driven out of Pallet Town and they now live with Misty in her sister's gym. 

Many other things as also happen after Ash's disappearance. Apparently every boss from the evil gangs : Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Plasma, Flare, and Hunter J were all assassinated. This led to a lot of investigations from each region. Not just them but their entire organization is destroyed. They were all reported to be gunned down and were stripped of their Uniforms. They even had their pokemon stolen and released into the wild. No one was able to find the Assassin so they just close the case.

The other thing that happen was Lavender Town in Kanto. In that town, was something no one though would be there. There was a Casino in the town that was known for Ghost pokemon. Nobody knows who's the owner there. The man just goes by the name Mr. Phantom, Owner of Phantom Casino. Many people all over the world, comes to Lavender Town so go into this casino. Not just them, but all ghost-type pokemon goes in there. It's known as "The Playground for all Ghost-types." Many tourists come for fun and leave in tears. They try to talk to Mr. Phantom but he's a very busy man. and that's where our story begins.

No One P.O.V.

Inside Phantom Casino, we come into an office. This is the boss's office. Sitting behind a desk was man in very expensive clothing. He wears a dark purple business suit with black outlines, a dark purple fedora , an eyepatch on his left eye, and six very expensive Dark rings, 3 on his left hand and 3 on his right hand.

 He wears a dark purple business suit with black outlines, a dark purple fedora , an eyepatch on his left eye, and six very expensive Dark rings, 3 on his left hand and 3 on his right hand

(Without the Chain, Top Hat, and Cane.)

(Left Index Finger)

(Left Index Finger)