Mother issues/ Next Match

Ash P.O.V.

In front of me was her. The same women who gave birth to me. The same women who believed in me. ... The same women who betrayed me. The same women who I never wanted to see in my life ever again. The same woman who I once called mom, but now I call her Delia, or whore.

Delia: "Ash Ketchum, I am your mother and you will listen to me! Pack your things and let's leave! We're going back home and I will takeover the casino until I believe you can handle it!"

Ash: *Scowls* "Mother? Please, my mother is long gone. In front of me, in nothing more than some bitch who only came because I'm successful and have money."

Delia: "Don't you ever say that to me, you understand?! I said, COME HERE AND LET'S GO!"

Ash: *Sits on chair and face the other way* "Get the fuck out of here Delia, this is private party is for trainers who are still participating in the Master Battle Tournament. You don't belong here."

Delia: *Walks to Ash and raise hand* "I had enough of your" *Brings hand down* "Disrespect!" 

Before she could land a hit on my face, she was stop. A hand grabbed Delia's arm with brute force that can leave her with a bruise. Delia was now wincing from the pain and look to see who it was. To her surprise it was Lenora with an angry look on her face.

Lenora: "You call yourself a mother and yet you're about to hit your own child. That's not what you're suppose to do."

Delia: *gets out of Struggle* "This doesn't involve you, bitch! This is between me and my son, so mind your damn business!"

Lenora: "No mother would ever betrayed their child. They support them no matter what."

Delia: *Scoffs* "What would you know about being a mother? Last time I heard you had a miss carriage."

That led Lenora wide-eyed and she slowly look down to the ground with tears coming out. That's a very sensitive topic for her. Everyone, including me, knows about that. We all know how Lenora always wanted to have children, but when she had that miscarriage it was the worst thing she ever experience. It was all silent until I got up and did something, I would never do to a woman.

Ash: *Slaps Delia as she went down and hold her face* "I never thought I would lay my hands on woman like that, but after what you say to her, I made an exception. To think that your were my mother, but now your nothing more than a greedy bitch. Get out of here Delia, don't make me say it again."

Delia: *Gets up with a furious* "Fine I'll leave, but I'll be waiting for you to come home and beg for forgiveness from your mother, because you're still a worthless trainer." She then leaves after that.

As she left, I went to Lenora and put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. A second later, she hug me unexpected and cried on my shoulder. I didn't know what to do since this never happens, so I just patted her back with one hand. After a few minutes, she calm downed and we went back to eating.

We all stay for hours, talking and telling stories, mainly about me. Again many of the females began flirting with me, but I never budged, still though, they'll gonna keep trying harder for me to break. Game on, ladies. Anyways before the night was ending on of the ladies had an idea on how to end it.

Viola: "Why don't we all take a group photo to end the night." Everyone, expect me, agreed to this.

Right after Viola set the camera up, all the ladies quickly went to be next to me for the photo, but someone beat them to it. It was Lenora. The girls were a bit jealous, but after what happen today, they let her be next to me. Everyone began to smile and just for tonight, I close my right eye and had a small smile on my face with Lenora hugging me close to her. It was a night I actually enjoy.

Time Skip 

It's he next day and my match is about to begin. I wore the same thing like yesterday, but this time I changed my shirt from a red dress shirt, to a dark purple dress shirt and wore a black fedora. In front of me was, Norman. This bastard had to balls to call Delia, about me being here and try to convince her to take me out of the tournament. Well it seems that I'm gonna fuck him up badly.

Norman: "I'm going to show you how strong I am Ash."

Ash: "Bring it old man."

Referee: "Trainers, bring out your first pokemon."

Norman: "Go Spinda!" He threw his pokeball and out came spinda. 

Ash: "Spook them, Sableye." I threw my pokeball and summon Sableye.

Referee: "Spinda vs. Sableye, Begin!"

ALL RIGHT GUYS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED. THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT, SINCE APPARENTLY I GOT OTHER SHIT TO DO THIS SUMMER SINCE I WAS ABLE TO UPDATE FAST, BUT I HAVE AN IDEA. DO YOU GUYS WANT ME, STARTING NOW, TO UPDATE, STORY BY STORY, OR AS IT IS, CHAPTER BY CHAPTER. THAT AWAY I CAN BE DONE WITH RWBY AND NARUTO, TO START ON MY NEW STORIES THIS SUMMER. LET ME KNOW. ANYWAY NEXT UP RWBY. ARTIST OUT. JA NE.