How the Alliance Ended part 1

Ash P.O.V.

After I dealt with those three fuckin idiots, my team defeated the other teams we're competing against. Now since the competitors were even out, the team battles are now over, much to my teammates disliking. Before they left, both gave me a very long hug and a kiss to my cheek, again gaining pissed of looks from the other ladies. Now I'm in my room doing some paperwork and drinking some gin. My pokemon are all doing there own things, which some are playing poker. As I'm finishing the last of the paper work, I get a notification from the T.V. which made my pokemon whine. I walk to the couch and sit down to see what's going on. The screen shows Mr. Goodshow.

Goodshow: "Attention to all remaining competitors of the MBT, we have a major announcement. Due to the remaining competitors showing there very powerful skills, the stages will go under very high maintenance, since these attacks are too powerful. We will give the competitors one month the train and prepare for the upcoming long battles. Matches will be display one week before the tournament continues. I will you all luck and prepare for the end." The message ended and it went back to the show they were watching.

Ash: "Hm, one month to prepare and train. Guess I could use this to head back to Lavender Town and prepare without any other trainers trying to find an advantage. Alright, everyone pack up all of out stuff. We're heading back to the casino since I'm getting bored and I know you spooks would rather play on the casino floor." Everyone nodded and began to pack. 

The good thing is that I called the trio to get someone to take back my car since I didn't feel like driving today. All we're just going to do is just get our stuff and teleport back to my office. After a few minutes, everyone was pack and we're all together in a circle. Thanks to my ghostly powers, I snapped my fingers and in a few seconds we we're back at my office.

Ash: "Alright you rascals, go and continue your fun, I'll be finishing some documents." They didn't need to be told twice and in a second, I was alone in my office.

I chuckled and went to sit on my desk with a bottle of Sake and saucer. I'm looking over some documents and started to sign some of them while shredding others. People want a refund, but that's not how it works. Fuckin idiots. After a few minutes, my phone started ringing. Great.

Ash: *picks up phone* "Hello, this is Mr. Phantom."

?????: "Hello Ash, it's Cynthia."

Ash: 'Oh Arceus Dammit, what does she want now' "How in the hell did you get my number?"

Cynthia: "Oh Steven, gave it to us." She said in a happy tone.

Ash: 'Fucking Steven' "What is it?"

Cynthia: "Well, since we have a month to train until the tournament continues, we decided to come to Lavender Town and visit your Casino." She said in excitement.

Ash: "Wait, we?"

Cynthia: "Yes, all the gym leaders, except the traitors, all Elite Four, and All Champions. Since half of them are out of the competition, they still wanted to come."

Ash: *Sighs* "Fine, you  guys can come. When will you arrive?"

Cynthia: "We'll be there by 6pm."

Ash: "Very well."

Cynthia: "Goodbye, Ashy." She said in a seductive tone then hanged up.

Ash: *Hangs up* "When the fuck, did she started calling me Ashy?" I just went to my room and head into the shower.

Time Skip

Once I got out of the shower, I put on a new suit. I'm wearing a white dress shirt, red tie, purple pinstripe vest, purple pinstripe coat and slacks, and black dress shoes. To finish it up, I have a dark purple monocle and replace my eye patch with it.