3 Rivals in 1 battle part 2

Ash P.O.V.

1 of the three stooges sent out their last Pokémon, while 2 of them still has their second one. Drapion though is getting tried so my next attack will end this.

Ash: "End this with Shadow ball." Mismagius sents out another ball of darkness at a fast pace.

Paul: "Dodge now!" He demanded his Drapion to move out of the way, but it was too exhausted to move and the shadow ball hit it's chest.

Referee: "Drapion is unable to battle, trainer send out your last pokemon!"

Paul: *Returns Drapion* "Time to bring out my secret weapon. Torterra, Destroy him!" He releases his strongest starter pokemon. 

Malva: "Torkal, get some rest. Burn them, Talonflame!"

Referee: "Begin!"

Paul: "Use Frenzy Plant!" It raises it' foot and slams it, creating an enormous tree and slams it at us.

Malva: "Use Flare Blitz!" Her Talonflame cloaks itself in fire and charges at the summoned tree, burning it.

Once the tree was burned, Talonflame flew back to our side panting.

Ash: "We'll protect your Talonflame as it's resting from the move."

Malva: "Thank you, Mr Phantom." She said with a sexy tone, which I kind of like.

Glacia: "Hey fire slut, focus." She whisper in her ear.

Malva: "Fuck you, ice bitch. " She whispered back.

Gary: "Umbreon use hidden power!" Umbreon summons a ball of energy and sends it at the resting Talonflame.

Trip: "Tranquill, Air cutter!" The bird native of Unova launches razor-like wind

Ash: "Mismagius, Protect please!" Mismagius got in front and creates a barrier to shield my teammate's Pokémon.

Glacia: "Use Blizzard." Walrein summons a snowstorm to strike the 3 stooges pokeon. 

Since Torterra is part ground-type, the ice-type move causes more damage to it. It's now my time to strike.

Ash: "Use Mystic Fire." She breaths out special, hot fire and Torterra, causing it to faint, since it couldn't handle it anymore.

Referee: "Torterra is unable to battle! Trainer Paul Shinji is now elimated, please head back to your resting area!"

Paul was cursing out as he walk back to the stands at a pissed attitude. 

Referre: "Battle Begin!"

Malva: "Talonflame use Quick Attack on Umbreon!" It went full speed and charged at Umbreon. 

Gary: "Dodge and use shadow ball!" 

Ash: 'Oh no you don't' "Hold that Umbreon with Psychic." Mismagius used her powers and hold Umbreon while Talonflame quick attack made contact. "Now use your own shadow ball." She quickly creates one and launches straight at the dark-type. It may have a type advantage, but we beat them a lot before.

Referee: "Umbreon is unable to battle! Trainer Gary Oak is now elimanted, please head back to your resting area!"

Like Paul, my first rival was cursing up a storm and stomped his way to the stands.

Trip: "Looks like you save the best for last." He said with a cocky smirk. "Use Aerial ace!" Tranquill confounds Mismagius with speed and charges at her.

Glacia: "Use Sheer Cold!" Her Walrein blasted absolute-zero cold at the charging Tranquill. Now it's frozen. 

Malva: "End this with Brave Bird." Talonflame tucked its wings and charges at Tranquill, causing damaged and it to faint.

Referee: "Tranquill is unable to battle! Trainer send out your last pokemon!"

Trips: *returns Tranquill* "Serperior, end this battle!" He sents out his fully evolved starter pokemon.

Referee: "Battle begin!"

Trip: "Use Leaf Storm!" His grass type starter summons a storm of leaves around us.

Malva: "Use Flame Charge!" The scorching pokemon coats itself with fire and charges at the regal pokemon.

Talonflame charges straight through the leaf storm, burning them and heading for Serperior.

Trip: "Eliminate it with Energy ball!" The Regal pokemon draws from nature and fires it at the charging fire bird.

Ash: "Intercept it with Shadow Ball, Mismagius." She quickly draw and fire a blob of darkness at the energy ball, creating a smoke cloud.

As the smoke is getting dispersed, Talonflame came out as a fiery projectile and struck Serperior causing it elimination.

Referee:  "Serperior is unable to battle! Since team Rivals have no more pokemon, the winner of the match is Team Phantom!" The crowed cheers after that.

The three stooges looked at me pissed as my teammates wrapped their arms around me and both of them kissed me on my cheeks. The other woman are now pissed at them while they were smirking. 

Trip: "Motherfucker!!!"

Paul: "Die!"

Gary: "Make sure you stay dead!"

The crowd are gasping in fear as they're running at us with weapons on their hand. Trip has a crowbar, Paul has a bat, and Gary has club. Trip was about to hit Malva, but I quickly grabbed his hand and crushed it hard, making him scream. I punch in the face and duck from a bat that was aimed at my head. Quick thinking, I did a elbow jab at Paul then did a spin kick to his face. Without looking, I blocked the attack from Gary's club and pull him closer to me and jab at his stomach. After they recover the begin to surround me, I did a sweep kick to do a hand stand and  spin around, kicking them in the face at the same time. I quickly recover and stepped on their chest hard, making them groan in pain.

 I quickly recover and stepped on their chest hard, making them groan in pain

Ash: "One thing you dumbasses should know, is that I'm a master in Capoeira. Don't ever lay a hand on my teammates."

Malva: 'So Hot!'

Glacia: 'Yes, I want him!'

All the other females: 'Marry Me!'

The security came and took them away, taking their pokeballs in the process. Without saying anything to them, I look at my teammates.

Ash: "Would you ladies like to join me for dinner tonight, to celebrate our victory and for me to thank you for being my teammates?"

Malva: 'Yes, Please!' "Of course, Mr, Phantom. I'll be glad to join you for dinner."

Glacia: 'Spending time with my future husband, Thank you Arceus!' "Yes, I'll be happy to accept your invitation."

Ash: "I'm glad." I said with a gentle smile.

Half of them are dealt with, just a few more traitors to deal with and I'll be a happy man.