Let the battle begin

Ash P.O.V.

After my performance on stage, I decided to leave the ball since it's been nothing more than a waste of my time. Though at least, I looked good in this suit. As I'm heading to the door, I see that the champions are in the way, but I just continue walking towards.

Lance: "Leaving already Ash?"

Ash: "Yeah, since this ball has been nothing more than a waste. I'm heading back to my room."

Steven: "Why not stay longer, you could have fun here?"

Ash: "Not interested, but thanks for the offer."

Alder: "Come on kid, stay longer."

Ash: "No thanks."

Cynthia: "Please Ash, it'll be fun."

Diantha: "Yeah Ash, you'll have a great time."

Ash: "I highly doubted it."

Cynthia: "Before you leave, can you please let us have dance with you?"

Ash: *sighs* "Alright fine, but after this I'm heading to my room."

Diantha: "After her, I'm next."

Karen: "Then me."

Phobe: "NO ME!"

Skyla: "NO ME!"

Whitney: "NO ME!"

Apperently, every women (Except the traders and the Elderly) wanted to dance with me. All of the male looked at me with huge sweat drops on their heads and a little jealous. After 10 minutes, this lead to shouting with lots of swearing and some were ready to fight so I decided to step in.

Ash: "Alright Ladies, enough. If I dance with all of you, will please calm down and enjoy yourself." 'And get it over with, so I can go to my room.'

All girls: "Okay!!!"

Time skip

For the past 3 fuckin hours, I dance with all the ladies and just for the hell of it, gave a friendly dance with the elderly ladies so they wouldn't feel left out. Few of them were flirting with me, but it didn't really affect me much. After dancing with the ladies, I started to head to my room, but not without getting a little peck on the cheek from them. I was confronted by the traitors and their families. I actually had to beat up Brock, Norman, Paul, Gary, Trip, and Drew. That led to them and their families being kicked out of the ball. After that whole thing, I finally head to my room. As I opened the door, I see all of my pokemon sleeping. I took off my clothes and neatly fold them then head to bed for the night. I'm closing my eyes, I'm thinking about the matches for tomorrow. They will see the bond between me and my family. They will know not to fuck with mine.

Time skip to morning

My alarm rings at 8 am , so I got up and went into the shower. After my shower, I went to change. I put on a white dress shirt, black slack pants, black dress shoes, a dark purple vest, tie, fedora, and finally a large black fur coat but only putting it on without inserting my arms. (Corazon's fur coat)

 (Corazon's fur coat)