0.5 🍒⚡💦

At the isacs
Short!!!

Y/N pov :
I woke up to the sound of Sovin and Hyunmin shouting and bursting through my room door. Both of them came up running to my bed saying, "Y/N wake up we need to start going at 8:30 am and its 8:00 am!"  

" To where?!"  I shouted back 

"To the ISACS thingy you know that place where we need to be athletic and shit"  

" Oh that shitty place ugh!"  I groaned back

"HURRY UP NOW OR JYP WILL LITERALLY BEAT OUR ASSES!"   

"He will  not even dare to touch us he loves us way to much for that......"  I say as I shiver from the girls moving the covers around my bed. JYP could never hate us, ever since debuted he has treated us right.

" Whatever hoe get ready" Sovin said.

So I got out of my bed and started to walk towards my bathroom. I took a shower and did all my bathroom stuff, you know, brush my teeth, a quick skincare, and put on lotion. As I walked back I decided to wear an cozy outfit.

 As I walked back I decided  to wear an cozy outfit

I decided to wear my adidas sweatpants pairing it with some black nmd's

I decided to wear my adidas sweatpants pairing it with some black nmd's. Since it's the ISAC event, girl groups and boy groups get their own colours, lucky that we'll be getting the colour orange because let's just say.....the colour green would not look the best on me. I quickly do my "not makeup" makeup, put my hair into a nice slick ponytail, put on a little bit of perfume. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to meet the rest of the girls. They all had the same outfit on as me. When I sat down with the rest of them to eat breakfast it was already 8:20 am. We were all exchanging greetings to each other before eating. We were all kinda excited, I mean it is our first ISAC event as a new rookie girl group with a WHOLE ASS different from other girl groups. But we all just kinda brushed it off, we all believe that the people are going to like us.

"So apperntly Stray kids are coming too" Sujin said, which made me spit out my milk.

"W-what they are c-coming with us too?" I stuttered out

"Yeah that is what JYP and our managers said" Sujin said in a "why are freaking out tone" and a blank facial expression.

"N-no i-t's jus-"

"She has the biggest crush on Changbin sunbaemin."  Skylar blurted out.

"Noo I don't."  I say while emphaszes the "o"

"Y/N stop lying to yo damn self you know it's true" Hyunmin stated as a matter of fact.

" Ooo that's why you were stuttering and getting shy and stuff."  Sujin screamed and fan-girled like the craziest person.

"Aigoo our little y/n thinks she has a chance with binnie?"  Skylar started to tease me with the other members.

"And your bitch-ass out here thinking Chan wants anything to do with your crusty ass dusty casper the ghost looking ass-" 

"Y'all are wild ass fuck" Sovin said cutting off me, almost choking on air, and while you could just hear the other members go " ohhh shit"

"Shut the fuck up you hoe." Skylar said while eating her bananna

"Go deep-throat that banana for all I care is for you to choke on that banana and die."  I said with an blank expression.

"I will kill you-" Skylar gets cut off.

Suddenly our Manager called Skylar's phone and told her we should start getting ready to go. We grabbed all of our stuff and headed outside. We greeted our Manager and the driver as usual politely and started driving off.

I was "refreshing" my hair and make up and asking the other members if I looked okay, when all of the sudden Skylar started to talk and said

"Hey Y/N I think you have a chance with binnie"

"Skylar you know i was just messing with your ass of course Chan likes you.. you can just see that he is in love." I said while the other members just agreed with me and we all just start to giggle and fangirl.

"But guys I really think I don't have a chance with Changbin, you know how k-netz would react if the find out that ME and CHANGBIN are DATING oh my god, I don't even want to think about it" I say.

"Non-sense you are hella fine, funny, hard working , caring, cute, and strong-minded, plus confident." Sujin stated

"Yeah Y/N why would he not like you I mean k-netz loves you too" Skylar

"Yeah but some says would he hate me because I'm...black.."  

Hyunmin gave me a "cuzksks bitch is you blind look" and said "Yeah one reason more to like you, your skin colour is unique, beautiful, and just dope girl!!"  Thank lord for my melanin, or everyone would already see me blushing like a tomato.

"T-thank you guys~" i was ready to say something more but then our manager said that we arrived at the ISAC's hall. We all got out of the van and went inside of the arena, as we got in the arena, we got our name tags and from which group we are from. After we finished that we looked around the arena to see all the fans from different groups cheer for their idols that haven't arrived yet. THE GIRLZ were one of the first girl groups that arrived. We saw our fandom, for a new rookie group it wasn't too big nor too small. It was just right *hehe see what i did there ok lol bye*

The fandom name is "ANGELZ" they were all cheering for us with their dark blue with some silver highlights light-sticks designed like angel wings. The girls and I couldn't help but just smile at each other and giggle to ourselves it was just one of the cutest things ever. To see this ocean full of fanboys and fangirls screaming our names and rooting for us, telling us not to over-work ourselves and that it's okay if we don't win anything. As we waved at our fans and throwing aggressively hearts at them.

We didn't even noticed that the other groups started to arrive including Stray Kids. My other members also noticed that MOMOland arrived, (G)-idle, and TWICE. See our relationship with twice and (G)-idle is really great we are all like sisters we always do stuff together, but we have a little beef with MOMOland, I will not even talk about them.I was way too busy waving to our fans cutely without even trying to be "cute."

As I noticed that my members turned to the other side with their back against the fans, I also turned around to see Stray Kids walking past us. I see how Chan glared at Skylar. Let me tell you it was not a normal glare, it was one intense glare it was a "I'm going to take your ass home" glare. I could see her almost losing her mind, seriously, we know her. She might seem like she didn't care, but we all knew that she legit died inside.

While I tried not to laugh my ass off I noticed someone is looking at me, I turn to Stray Kids and I make eye contact with Changbin. My members could tell I needed the lord his strength, cause good lord the look this boy gave me was just eye rape. He gave me the most deepest look in my eyes, like he looks deep into my soul, and licked his lips at me. I already know where this is going.. shit.

A/N  hoped you guys enjoyed this new chapter 😂💀
Im seriously so damn tired kskskssk gn y'all 

Edit by: