0.6💜🌙

(Watch the vid)🔝
Y/N pov

After Stray Kids past by us we all just turned to eachother and started to fangirl about what just happend.We quikly ran up to Skylar to check if she was okay..because girl that look killed.

"Oh my god girl are you okay?" Sovin asked Skylar

" D-did that just happen?!"

" yeah" Hyunmin bluterd out not even a little concernt

We all just gave her a "bitch stfu look" she stayed silent after that

"Girls we need to start walking to our spots to meet the others" Sujin stated

After she said that we realised that it almost started,so we all just walked towards the other girl groups and stood next to them. The girl groups that we were standing next to were.. Gidle, Twice, Exid,Blackpink,Red Velvet and .... Momoland
Right infornt of us were the boy groups, and it was .. Stray Kids, Nct(all 18 members), MonstaX,Got7 and Exo

As we all just listend to the People expalining all the catogaries and rules of the isacs ,i just prayed that i will not embaress myself on live tv or in general sorounded by fine ass idols like nah.. not on my watch *hoe much ksksksk*

*Begin of isacs*

First Catogary
400m run females

Fam let me tell you i was not ready...like i hate running soo much. Its not that im bad or slow i just hate it ughh.
Me,Hyunmin and Skylar particepated in running cause no one else  from our group wanted to go. Were also going to run with Twice Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Nayeon , even tho Nayeon had somthing with her leg she still wanted to run with her members,we are also running with blackpinks Jennie, Jisso and Lisa, and Momolands Nancy,Daisy and JooE.

They People started to announce our Names and the Groups and as soon they mentioned THE GIRLZ every one went Crazy Like legit crazy...
You can just see the boy groups and girl groups root for us and laughing ..well.. except Momoland , they were hella petty/jelly.
As the camera man went to everyones faces ,the camerea eventually hit us.. when i tell you there was so much presure and tension oh my ghad. The camera first showed Skylar and she was just smilling and waving at the camera. While Skylar was acting cute without even noticing,the fanboys were not the only ones fanboying ..even twice,blackpink,exid and gidle fangirled and sreamded "AIGOO" and ofcourse Momoland just rolled their eyes. The thing that Skylar didnt notice was that Chan was just blushing and literally mouthing "cute" while his members were teasing him about it. The camera then hit Hyunmin and when i tell you that the boygroups lowkey died and the whole arena too.. lord this girl was just so damn pretty no one could handle that. The camera then came to me... i was feeling pretty nervous and a little presured. But the moment the camera came to me DEADASS EVERYONE DIED AND SCREAMED MY NAME SO LOUD I JUST HAD TO CLOSE MY EARS FOR A MOMENT. I just waved to the camrea and threw some hearts and kisses. People were literally holding signs that said "y/n my melanin queen" or something like "marry me please" i dont know why but i just started to laugh " cutely" and you just saw got7 in the backround prentending to cry.
"Thats my baby" you overhear Jackson scream

We are now all standing on our places and getting ready to run,the atmosphare was really intense everyone was quiet and concentrated when all of the sudden Chaeyoung junped up and pointed out that her shoelaces were ripped and that she nedded help.When the manager came over and glued them with tape,everyone lost their shits and just bursted out of laughter.
As it became quiet again we all heard the bell ring, the sign telling us we should start running. Skylar was first who ran against Chaeyoung , Hani, Jisso and Dasiy. They were all pretty fast, kinda the same pace.Skylar was a little faster tho. The camerea recorded the Boys reaction. NCT were just smilling like crazy , MonstaX did the same, Exo didnt even give a damn , Got7 looked like proud older brothers that teached us well and Stray Kids had all of their mouths open expacially Chan, he was drooling over the fact that his crush is lowkey hella athletic and still looks hella fine while running. The girls were finished with they're round, Skylar past the stick to Hyunmin and y'all let me tell ya Hyunmin wasnt playing no games on this day forreal,she was so damn fast she was already almost finished with her round  while the others were behind her.She then came running   towards me and gave me the stick. Y'all i was running so damn fast that i even impressed Exo.. and the didnt gave a shit about this event. While i was running heard our fans scream my name and cheering for me, i felt so happy yet i still had to run. Nancy was behind me and all i could hear was a "this black hoe out here thinking she gonna win.. funny"
All i did was laugh to myself and just ran even faster then before.That even had Got7,Stray Kids and Nct shook, lol i could  actually go faster but for the sake of this event and the other girls i didnt do it. I was the first person, when i arrived at the goal i just started to slow down in keep my face in my hands "cutely" yet i managed to cross the line in time and THE GIRLZ were on the first place, i ran towards my members and started to hug them. We all just jumped up and down togehter and waved to our fans , Got7 and the other girl groups came running towards to us and hugged us. After we all went back to sit  on the floor to watch the next catogary and drink some water Sujin all of the suden said " y/n you do know that chanbin was cheking you out.. like the whole time and drooled over you"
"Same goes to you and Chan Skylar " Sovin stated
I couldnt belive what they just said and didnt want to belive it , but when i turned arround to Got7 i made eye contact with Chanbin.He gave me a lil smile and waved at me.
My heart seriously stopped for a moment i couldnt belive it.I just waved back at him and smiled, my members noticed it and just started to yell "ohhh theres sum going on " 

" im going to kill all of you when this shit is over!"  I said

This is going to be a long ass day..fml

A/N yall im tired, its almost midnight here in Germany gn💀🌙💤

This chapter is trash but idc deal with it