0.14🖤👑

Y/n pov

Today was our big comeback stage, our concept was a mix with monstax's and our concept....i damn well knew people were not going to be fucking ready for sure i mean i had A FUCKING SOLO BITCH.
We practiced waaay to much for it to be bad...i was kinda nervous but also excited for this comeback stage..i just knew it was going to be different and special from everyone's else's , i just had this feeling.

....and today me and Changbin decided to confess to the whole viewers that we were dating since 2 months (istg if anyone requests that this relationship shall end i will fuck you up period)...our company agreed with that idea wich  i was really surprised off since there is an 3 year dating ban in jyp but oh well i guess lol.

Are you sure we should go public i mean what if-"

„shhhh babygirl don't worry really it's going to be fi-"

As me and Changbin were on the phone he got interrupted by Jisung

„Hyung are u ready- oh are u on the phone with y/n? HIIIIII Y/N!!"

„Why are u like this Jisung uggh"

„Hi Jisung" i greeted him why laughing

„I'm sorry hyung but Chan hyung told me to call you to start getting ready for the MAMA award show"

„Shit the award show-" we both said in at the same time

„Binnie im fucking dying i actually forgot about that fucking award show oh my fucking god goddamn shi-"

„Aye watch that mouth of yours before imma give u a reason to screa-"

„HYuNg NoT NOw Im aCtUallY bEgGing"

„Yea i know right with yo nasty ass"

„Can both y'all stop now..dAmn, ok y/n i  guess both of us need to start getting ready "

„But Binnie-"

„Baby it's gonna be alright i promise "

„Ok i guess...bye love you"

„Love you too honey"

Well shit... we're actually doing this oh my god i still can't believe this shit...fuck.

„Y/N  Y/L/N  if you don't start getting ready for that fucking practice bitch u have a whole solo stage waiting for yo ass!-"  Sujin came in my room almost breaking my mf door like BitCh tF.

I gave her that „ohh bitch u don fucked up👀" look.

„you know what you might be the youngest out of all off us yet you're still the scariest i better start going uhM bYe"

That's what i thought lmao lil bitch🤪

Time Skip

Since me and Skylar were sharing a room we usually get ready together while being crackheads and laughing our asses off, but today she had to go and get some new foundation since the other one is a lil to dark for her....she and Chan broke it off since they noticed that it was just not working out and they just wanted to be friends...